Amazon Tokyo Japan
2 weeks ago
The AWS Japan Professional Services Security Risk and Compliance team is a paid consulting organization that works with our largest enterprise customers in various industries to achieve their business outcomes securely and faster in the cloud. Through project-based support, our security consultants contribute work with our customers on innovative solutions that promote cloud technology for the purpose of solving customer business problems faster and for long-term business expansion. Are you excited by the possibility of using automation and event driven computing to achieve continuous compliance? Do you want to learn how cloud technology is redefining traditional security measures? Are you interested in applying your assessment and advisory skills to workloads that use emerging technologies in new and interesting ways? Are you able to use your skills at various level in the organization from helping executives address their enterprise security management challenges to... working with Cloud engineers on their technical security requirements architecting, designing, and deploying end-to-end security solutions?
At Amazon Web Services (AWS), we are hiring an innovative technical security professional who has a Cloud Security or Application Security background or was a leader in an organization's security team. You will lead a variety of customer focused engagements including workshops, assessments and advisory offerings that include but are not limited to architecture and compliance guidance. Our security consultants will manage key customer relationships, deliver security advice and architecture guidance, lead proof-of-concept projects, and conduct customer workshops.
Key job responsibilities
You will help customers effectively utilize AWS and work with AWS sales, engineering, training & certifications and support team to gather customer and partner needs and provide technical assistance to ensure our customers and partners are successful in achieving their security business outcomes. You will collaborate with our customers and partners by providing advisory services related to the implementation of solutions with a focus on security. This includes leading pre-sales on-site visits, understanding customer security and compliance requirements, and proposing and delivering packaged offerings or custom solution engagements. Engagements include short on-site and remote projects leading to architecture or compliance roadmaps, security guidelines, gap assessments, application security implementation, etc. You will use your insights from customer engagement to collaborate with AWS engineers, support, and business development departments to communicate partner and customer requirements and feedback as input into the AWS technology roadmap.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about:
• Positioning how security can be a business enabler.
• Achieving security and business outcomes through automation.
• Working with a diverse set of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Managing relationships both internally and externally.
• Delivering enterprise-wide security technology projects.
• Design, build, and deliver cloud-based security programs.
• Communication skills to lead information sharing and discussions as an AWS representative at the customer site
• Skills to advance projects in collaboration with customers, partners, and other departments within a company
• Consulting ability to understand business needs and identify and resolve technical issues based on your knowledge and experience related to security (actual consultancy experience is not required)
• Experience in enterprise security design/construction in one or more of the following areas (identity and access management/data protection/infrastructure security such as networks/logging and monitoring)
• Experience in cyber security design and implementation in one or more of the following areas (application security, identity and access management/data protection/infrastructure security such as networks/logging and monitoring).
• Business level Japanese reading, document writing, and conversation skills with customers, partners, and colleagues including other departments.
• Conversational English skills to communicate with internal teams
• This is a customer-facing role. When appropriate and safe, we will ask you to travel to client locations to deliver professional services when needed.
• Experience in performing security assessments and security architecture of network, operating systems and application security on-premise and in the cloud
• Experience providing software engineering best practices (source code reviews, source code management, build processes, testing, release and change management, automation)
• Working knowledge of the software development life cycle (SLDC) and agile/iterative methodologies
• Hands-on technical expertise in building security capabilities in code and deploying infrastructure in code.
• CISSP, CISA, CISM, or CCSP certifications
• Hands-on technical expertise in technology automation, implementation, integration, and/or deployment
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
• Experience with risk assessment methodologies and risk reporting for executive leadership
• Proven background in clearly writing complex technical documents that can be presented across a varied enterprise corporate audience
Amazon は男女雇用機会均等法を順守しています。人種、 出身国、性別、性的指向、障がい、年齢、その他の属性によって差別することなく、平等に採用選考の機会を提供しています。障がいをお持ちの方は、以下をご覧ください。https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/jp/
Please check the website below for measures to eliminate unwanted second-hand smoking in each facility:
The salary information can be provided individually prior to the 1st interview
Senior Security Consultant, Professional Services, APJ-JAPN Tokyo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.