Pillars Cairo Egypt
1 week ago
• Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department.
• Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
• Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies, and principles.
• Coordinate and complete annual audits.
• Ensuring all invoices are recorded and paid accurately and timely.
• Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions.
• Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy.
• Meet financial accounting objectives.
• Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
• Ensuring all accounting activities are performed and in compliance with the regulations.
• Ensuring bank reconciliations are performed.
• Monitor P&L on monthly basis vs. budget.
• B.Sc. of commerce, a professional certification in Accounting highly desired, master’s degree preferred.
• Minimum of 12 years of professional experience in accounting management.
•... Minimum 3 years in position of responsibility.
• Proven experience in Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable.
• Strong leadership, management, and analytical skills.
• Effective communication skills (good listener, positive, supportive, clear, constructive, and accessible) both written and verbal.
• Knowledge of English is a must.
• Excellent MS skills required and SAP knowledge highly desired
Deputy Accounting Manager - Multinational Company - ( Sokhna ) Cairo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.