Sary Egypt Egypt
2 weeks ago
• Review all accounting transactions and ensure all entries are recorded correctly based on required approval, POs, allocated cost centers, and GL accounts.
• Prepare & confirm accounts reconciliations with related parties & sister companies.
• Responsible for monthly closing in the ERP-SAP.
• Prepare trial balance & financial statements P&L, Balance sheet & cash flow.
• Review accounts receivable & accounts payable and finalize pending issues.
• Prepare salaries journal entry.
• Provide periodical financial reports.
• Review periodical tax reconciliation with the tax authority.
• Review employees’ under-payments and to be settled on time.
• Assist in the development and maintenance of written accounting guidelines.
• Maintain a general ledger chart of accounts and communicate changes with users on a periodic basis.
• Maintain accounting tables, fiscal calendar, chart of accounts, and other maintenance needs in ERP.
• Analyze, audit, and verify automated and... non-automated transactions within various funds.
• Prepare bank reconciliations, and coordinate with campus/center personnel to resolve errors.
• Prepare, review, approve, and/or post journal entries.
• Prepare, review, and/or approve vendor requisitions for payments.
• Monitor operating cash balance and recommend liquidation of investments.
• Research accounting issues and determine the proper handling of transactions.
• Manage ongoing working relationships with independent auditors, which includes oversight of the annual audit process, and preparation of consolidated financial statements and tax returns
Senior GL Accountant - Egypt jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.