DENTSU INTERNATIONAL Egypt Egypt
2 weeks ago
The purpose of this role is to deliver key tasks in relation to financial reporting, control and analysis collaboratively at a global DAN level, supporting an appropriate control and compliance environment in line with Group policy and IFRS, and contributing to insightful, high quality financial reporting to key stakeholders. The individual in this role will provide specific expertise in relation to certain key areas, potentially including consolidation accounting; IFRS technical expertise; report preparation / drafting; KPI, trend and variance analysis
• Follows Standard Operating Procedures and maintains process documentations and ensuring audit compliance.
• Executes process deliverables as required by the process ensuring error free processing.
• Executes changes to Master Data and its impact across multiple systems and processes following clear definitions.
• Engages with stakeholders to understand the requirements, set expectations... address concerns and discuss them with their Operations Manager.
• Initiates and assists in continuous process improvements.
• Escalates issues without delay to the Operations Manager and suggest action plans to get these resolved.
• Provides accurate, timely information to support external, internal and client audits.
• Delivers accurate and reliable output from specific tasks during monthly, quarterly and annual reporting processes.
• Prepares relevant statutory reporting.
• Works effectively with other teams and stakeholders in other finance pillars.
• Through their work, assists in supporting compliance with group policies on financial reporting and internal controls.
• Supports the audit process, liaising with external audit on appropriate workstreams
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.