MMC Corporate Mumbai Maharashtra India
3 weeks ago
Management Accounting – Senior Specialist
What can you expect?
• Preparation and review of Annual statutory accounts for entities per local GAAP
• Time bound submissions of annual statutory accounts per the regulatory timelines
• Engaging with local controllers and statutory accounting team for creation of Statutory reports in tool such as (Caseware / Workiva) and Notes to accounts before the due date of filing
• Audit support until signing of final statutory report
• Adherence to operation tracker set for the team and ensure completeness with accuracy
• Helping in filing of timely regulatory returns
• Adoption of best practices across regions and suggesting any improvements to the process
• Preparation and maintaining the DPM.s (Process notes)
• Supporting team / process/ organization initiatives
What is in it for you?
Discover what's great about working at Marsh and McLennan Companies – from the opportunities that our size brings, to our commitment to our... communities and understanding the benefits you'll receive. We are four businesses with one PURPOSE: helping companies meet the challenges of our time.
As a global leader in insurance broking and risk management, we are devoted to finding diverse individuals who are committed to the success of our clients and our organisation. Joining us will provide a solid foundation for you to accelerate your career in the risk and insurance industry. You will join a team of talented professionals from across the globe which is dedicated to helping clients manage some of the world's most challenging and complex risks. We can promise you extraordinary challenges, extraordinary colleagues, and the opportunity to make a difference.
Our rich history has created a client service culture that we believe is second to none. Our commitments to , , and sustainability demonstrate our commitment to stand for what is right.
As a Marsh and McLennan Company colleague, you will also receive additional benefits such as:
• A competitive salary
• Employee friendly policies
• Health care and insurance for you and your dependants
• Healthy Work life balance
• Flexible benefits packages to suit your needs and lifestyle
• Future career opportunities across a global organisation
We will count on you to:
• Take end to end responsibility of delivery and review of the work done by the analysts and the junior team members.
• Take on additional activities within the existing bandwidth.
What you need to have:
• Qualified Chartered accountant or equivalent accounting qualification
• 2-4 years of experience in statutory accounting and finalization of accounts
• Sound knowledge of accounting principles and practices
What makes you stand out?
• Dip IFRS or US GAAP Certification will be an advantage
• Prior experience in a similar reporting profile will be an advantage
• System knowledge about Oracle, Essbase, Caseware & Workiva
Mumbai Maharashtra India
Jobs in Mumbai Maharashtra India
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.