BAIRESDEV Guatemala Guatemala
1 week ago
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Node Architect at BairesDev
We are looking for DevOps Architects to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile... world, web applications, devices, etc.
What You Will Do:
- Identify and automate solutions to improve the performance, monitoring, scalability, and overall stability of client platform.
- Work to ensure accuracy of the code build and deployment processes and advancing automation in this space.
- Understanding of Jenkins DSL and Pipeline.
- Good understanding of issue management systems, project management, and version control (especially git), standard development tools, and engineering process/practices.
Hereâ€™s what we are looking for:
- 6+ years of experience working as DevOps.
- Strong technical knowledge in technologies such as (but not limited to) UCS, Linux, SAN / NAS, virtualization (Openstack / VMware), and IaaS + PaaS + SaaS.
- Development with Shell, Perl, Python.
- Knowledge of compilers and accelerators (gmake, emake, etc.).
- Strong leadership, and capacity for decision making.
- Advanced English level.
How we make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation â€” well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now
Work From Home DevOps Architect Ref 0121E Guatemala jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.