U.S. Legal Support
U.S. Legal Support Miami FL United States
1 week ago
U.S. Legal Support is excited to invite and welcome Freelance Digital Reporters to join our growing community of Freelance Stenographers and Voice Writers.
We are searching for qualified individuals who are experienced, professional, and enthusiastic about capturing the highest quality audio and annotations of legal proceedings. The role of a Digital Reporter is critical in ensuring accurate and... comprehensive transcripts are created which are essential for legal proceedings.
As a Freelance Certified Digital Reporter, you will be expected to:
• Utilize technology to capture the record of legal proceedings in accordance with established guidelines, rules, and procedures
• Administer oaths as a Licensed Notary
• Prepare audio files, exhibits, and documents, including annotations for subsequent transcription
• Read back any part of the proceedings as requested
• Maintain complete records related to all proceedings
• Transport, set up, and operate computer and audio equipment.
• Comply with all laws.
What Skills do I Need?
• Digital Reporting experience required
• Ability to work independently
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Ability to ask speakers to clarify or repeat, if necessary
• Prepare audio and annotations timely and according to standardized formats
• Maintain accurate and legible records
• Maintain Digital Reporting equipment
• Daily communication with the office
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledgeable of State and Federal Rules
What Certifications/Licenses must I have?
• AAERT Certified (CDR and/or CER)
• Notary License
• State/Local Certifications (if mandated by your state)
Why Should I Work with U.S. Legal Support?
At U.S. Legal Support, we are committed to providing the professional Digital Reporters with whom we work the best job experience possible. Here is just a small taste of what you’ll experience as a member of the Digital Reporting team:
• Ultimate flexibility – you set your own schedule. Work when you want, how you want.
• Access to insurance coverage, including medical, dental, vision, disability, and more.
• The ability to select jobs based on your comfort – either in person, virtual or hybrid proceedings.
• A dedicated team of professionals to assist with any questions you may have.
• An abundance of strong and interesting job opportunities nationwide – there is never a shortage of work with us!
• Access to our proprietary portal, Engage™, to easily track jobs and access help when you need it.
• Entertaining and educational events throughout the year
Contact us today to explore opportunities – we can’t wait to hear from you!
Check out why we recently won Happiest Employee 2022 Award at https://www.comparably.com/companies/u-s-legal-support .
• If you are a Stenographer or Voice writer,we would love to connect with you! Please visit us at our website and complete your Reporter Profile with U.S. Legal Support today!
• If you’re interested in a career as a Stenographer, please visit Project Steno to learn more about the best career you’ve never heard of
Miami FL USA
Jobs in Miami FL United States
Freelance Certified Digital Reporter Miami jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.