Diageo Budapest Hungary
2 weeks ago
Job Title: Corporate Treasury Trader
Contract Term: Permanent
Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness. Our purpose – Celebrating life, every day, everywhere – has an important role in our company, for our people, our diversity, our brands, in how we perform and how we create shared value.
We are looking for an individual who would like to be part of a team of great business partners and one of the most respected and admired corporate treasury teams in the world, constantly innovating and anticipating the future. We deliver exemplary financing and risk management across all parts of our business and act with, and demand, integrity in everything we do.
Diageo Treasury is one of the largest Group Treasury functions in Hungary with global oversight in financial risk... management for the Diageo Group. Within Group Treasury, Market & Execution (M&E) team is responsible for the highest standard of cash management, adopt ‘best in class’ practices to ensure optimal, flawless and efficient execution of transactions to manage exposures created by FX, commodities, interest rate and debt and equity market activity. The team also provides proactive advice to promote business realignment.
About the Role
The main purpose of the Treasury Market and Execution Specialist is to Provide professional and proactive advice to promote business realignment and to help business decisions by active involvement in projects and professional market and product information. To adopt ‘best-in-class’ approach the role ensures flawless, optimal and efficient execution of FX and commodity hedges, short/mid-term liquidity management (funding and investment), daily cash management and Interest rate hedges related to Group’s Debt Capital Market and Interest Rate Management activity.
The role will liaise with key external and internal partners and the business’s to provide a truly professional, proactive market information and decision support team. It will support the rationalization of current operational procedures to ensure Diageo further develops “efficient and flawless execution”. Additional responsibility is to provide support and active participation in forming a market view of the desk and defining the most efficient trading strategy.
• Degree in mathematical or financially orientated subject. Post-degree qualification in finance / Treasury, such as ACT is helpful.
• An eye for accuracy and attention to detail is paramount, especially when trading in the financial market.
• Influencing skills – ability to use persuasion in getting things done.
• Ability to explain financial concepts to non-financial people.
• Knowledge and interest in the financial markets. Capable of developing skills to analyse market trends from which foreign exchange and interest rate trading strategies can be developed.
• 2-3 years trading experience in corporate or bank treasury (front office) is strongly preferred (FX, FI, Futures)
• Excellent verbal and written English is a must
• Unique Family Leave opportunity
• We work without border - you will work with people from all over the world
• You will deal with world class brand portfolio
• Wide variety of thematic events, afterwork activities organized by employee communities
• Product Allowance to purchase company products from the staff shop
• We won the Fittest Workplace Award, of course we have a Gym
• Urban legend is true, we do have a Rooftop Bar
This is key to success in our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time and compressed hours. Please talk to us about what flexibility means to you and don’t let anything stop you from applying.
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to Diageo’s purpose of “celebrating life every day everywhere”. This purpose is, in itself, inclusive in nature, as it values everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
We know that for our business to thrive and for Diageo to realize its ambition, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities in each of the 180 countries in which we operate and to reflect our broad consumer base. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow and our values, purpose and standards set the conditions for us to respect the unique contribution each person brings.
To read more and apply, visit
Worker Type :
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :
Corporate Treasury Trader Budapest jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.