CAE Budapest Hungary
1 week ago
Join our team as a Capital Asset Trader on our Europe Desk and take advantage of the opportunity to earn significant income based on your performance. As a member of a specialized team, you will leverage CAE's proprietary dataset, technology, and deep counterparty relationships to analyze and execute arbitrage opportunities in the semiconductor industry primarily within European markets. You will be responsible for developing and managing multi-million-dollar relationships, negotiating pricing and contracts, and identifying supply/demand imbalances and pricing trends.
• Analyze submarkets to identify supply/demand imbalances and pricing trends.
• Conduct comparable asset and pricing analysis.
• Source, segment and compare buyer-seller counterparties and bid characteristics.
• Execute asset diligence processes and manage transactional risk.
• Negotiate buyer-seller counterparty agreements and transactional materials.
• Develop and manage corporate relationships in... Europe, Asia, and the U.S.
• Interface with data, analytics, and settlement groups to manage transaction work.
• Develop and present investable situations to senior leadership.
• Fluency in English required, additional European languages preferred.
• BS/BA degree from a leading accredited academic institution
• At least 2 years of relevant sales, trading, or other client-facing, revenue generating experience.
• Demonstrable tenacity, resiliency, fortitude, and competitive spirit
• Strong analytical and negotiation skills
• Exceptional communication skills and attention to detail
Opportunity for Growth and Earnings:
This position offers a highly competitive compensation package with potential for significant upside based on individual and team performance. Successful Capital Asset Traders at CAE have demonstrated the ability to grow into senior trading positions with expanding responsibilities and compensation
Capital Asset Trader Budapest jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.