TSR Legal Recruitment
TSR Legal Recruitment Bath United Kingdom
2 weeks ago
TSR Legal are delighted to be working with a Top 100 law firm who has an opportunity for a 12 month maternity cover in the Personal Injury team.
This firm is ideally looking for a full time Chartered Legal Executive. Part time candidates will be considered as well (minimum three days per week).
The main aspect of this role is to manage a caseload of personal injury files and support the Partner, with tasks from their caseload.
To consistently deliver a high standard of legal advice to clients delivering outstanding client service at all times. To work effectively day-to-day in a smaller team within the wider personal injury team.
To assist with the marketing of the department’s services and undertaking business development activities to build on the firm and team’s reputation for excellence.
• Personalised Client Service
• Manage a caseload of files, under supervision, primarily dealing effectively with cases representing injured vulnerable road users and... those injured by animals as well as broader range of personal injury claims generally exceeding fast track value
• Support the Partner by undertaking tasks on complex multi-track value claims, generally involving injuries caused by animals or injured cyclists.
Deal directly with clients to take instructions and ensure full understanding in order to deliver on client service and expectations
• Explain funding arrangements to new and existing clients
• Identify and follow relevant SRA principles and rules of professional conduct
• Comply with all risk management policies and processes
• Comply with firm file review processes
• Raise personal and department profile and attract delegated work; take responsibility for aspects of BD projects within the department
• Research and draft articles, case reports etc. and assists with the production of marketing materials
• Begin to develop a network of clients, contacts and potential referrers; attend relevant networking events
• Spot opportunities to cross sell and build an internal network within the firm for cross referred work.
• Continues to develop and learn in chosen areas of expertise (primarily vulnerable road users and accidents involving animals), maintaining an up-to-date understanding of relevant law, policy and practice.
• Build effective and positive working relationships in the team
• Effective communicator with the team
• Encourages junior fee earners and gives feedback to assist their learning, effectively delegating tasks to paralegals and support staff where appropriate
• Participate in projects and supports the team by being flexible and adaptable
• Continue to learn and develop, seeking feedback to build on skills and behaviours.
• Set and work towards personal development goals
• Financial and operational excellence
• Manage time recording, WIP monitoring and billing consistently on own and others’ files and matters
• Work toward personal and team KPIs, measuring performance against these
• Ensure understanding of the department’s strategic goals and sets own personal activities / objectives to align
• Seek to understand the external legal sector and market
• Put forward ideas for business improvements and innovation. Offer to assist in the implementation of changes and improvements
Qualified Solicitor or CILEx with experience
Previous experience within personal injury law (claimant work is desirable)
Ability to manage own files with minimal supervision and delegate work to others
Strong client management skills with a focus on delivery of excellent client service
Organised and able to effectively prioritise
If this sounds like you we’d love to hear from you. Please contact Ella Watts at TSR Legal to find out more about this exciting opportunity or apply below
Chartered Legal Executive/Solicitor Personal Injury, 12m FTC Bath jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.