IIE MSA and IIE Varsity College
IIE MSA and IIE Varsity College Westville South Africa
3 weeks ago
Direct Reporting Line:
Programme Manager: IT
Varsity College is an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (The IIE). The IIE enjoys the reputation of being at the forefront of private higher education in South Africa and is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) to provide higher education qualifications accredited by the Council on Higher Education (CHE).
The IIE Varisty College Westville Campus has a vacancy for an Independent Contractor within the School of IT:
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent Presentation Skills
• Assertiveness and dynamism
• Understanding of customer service in education
• Demonstrate an ability to manage work and self proactively
Minimum Education Requirements:
• Honours degree in Computer Science/ Information Systems or a related field
• Alternatively: Honours degree in similarly related fields with programming.
Minimum Work Experience... Requirements:
• Lecturing experience in programming.
• Work experience as a software developer/ application developer/ programmer.
• Relevant Industry experience in your programme of specialty essential.
• Lecturing or teaching experience within a Tertiary environment is preferable.
• Please note that this is an Independent Contractor role.
• Please note that positions are part-time, with lectures taking place between 08:00 and 17:00.
• Owing to the volume of CVs received, we may not be able to personally contact all applicants. Only individuals whose qualifications and skills most closely match the position requirements will be contacted for interviews.
• Preference will be given to South African Citizens and Permanent Residents of South Africa in possession of proof of permanent resident status
Westville South Africa
Jobs in Westville South Africa
Lecturer: Programming (Independent Contractor) Westville jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.