CBRE Houston TX Philippines
2 weeks ago
Sr Lease Admin Analyst
Areas of Interest
Accounting/Finance, Sales & Leasing
Atlanta - Georgia - United States of America, Charlotte - North Carolina - United States of America, Chicago - Illinois - United States of America, Dallas - Texas - United States of America, Houston - Texas - United States of America, Indianapolis - Indiana - United States of America, Seattle - Washington - United States of America
About the Role
Under limited supervision, upholds the integrity of real estate portfolio data for large, complex portfolio of clients. Inputs, maintains, organizes and reports on information regarding lease dates, dollar values and financial accounting transactions into a lease management software database. Prepares, processes and reconciles AR & AP transactions to ensure accurate and current lease information is maintained. Acts as lead for lease administration team.
What You’ll Do
• Resolves critical issues for clients by researching and gathering information about payment transactions, lease terms and other relevant items. Establishes and maintains working relationship with clients and/or landlords.
• Acts as a team lead including providing work flow direction to co-workers and providing account supervision. Ensures data integrity and accuracy by performing quality control review of work completed.
• Prepares lease abstracts and edits them for accuracy. Writes narratives for monthly variance reports, providing analysis and interpretation of lease information to clients.
• Tracks payables and receivables associated with the leases in portfolio. Processes client rent rolls using the database. Prepares export files and sends to accounting for payables processing.
• Prepares invoices for subtenants, reconciles subtenant accounts, reviews incoming invoices for errors/accuracy with lease document and ensures accurate coding. Reviews profit center reports for accuracy.
• Prepares and distributes periodic and ad hoc reports in a timely, accurate manner and critical date reports; maintains tickler system for tracking important dates and tasks. Designs reports applying various report writers, Excel, Word, and/or Access. Reviews standard reports prepared by team members for accuracy.
• Performs annual operating expense reconciliations, monitors audit windows and audit requirements contained in the lease documents.
• Builds and maintains client lease files ensuring they contain current, accurate information.
• Serves as a member of a transition team, if needed, to get a new account set up and operating quickly and efficiently.
• Cross-checks and reviews work of peers to ensure quality and accuracy of data.
• May provide and/or assist with budgeting and forecasting activities.
• May conduct financial analysis/accounting as appropriate, including AR/AP, rent rolls, and budgets in accordance with required accounting principles (GAAP, Tax, Cash, etc.).
• Performs other duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need
To perform this job proficiently, one should be able to perform each critical duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the job functions.
Education and Experience
High school diploma or general education degree required plus a minimum of four years related work experience, preferably including property management or accounting.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
Requires in-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate complex figures and conduct financial/business analysis including the preparation of reports.
Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to address problems involving several options in situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
Other Skills and Abilities
Intermediate knowledge of computer software and hardware (i.e. Microsoft Office Suite Products). Ability to perform well under pressure. Advanced organizational skills.
Scope of Responsibility
Decisions made with thorough knowledge of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and timelines. Responsible for setting own project goals. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers, supervisor and clients.
• At CBRE, we admire creativity, innovation, and partnership, and we offer endless opportunities for growth. We are a direct hire company that provides everything from competitive pay, Health, Dental, Vision, Pet Insurance, and 401k Match programs.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future.
CBRE is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We have a long-standing commitment to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status, political belief, or any other basis protected by applicable law. We also provide reasonable accommodations, as needed, throughout the job application process. If you have a disability that inhibits your ability to apply for a position through our online application process, you may contact us via email at [email protected] or via telephone at +1 866 225 3099 (U.S.) and +1 866 388 4346 (Canada).
NOTE: Some, but not all, of our positions may have an additional requirement to comply with COVID-19 health and safety protocols, including COVID-19 vaccination proof and/or rigorous testing. If you have questions about the requirement(s) for this position, please inform your Recruiter.
CBRE, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer (Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans
Houston TX USA
Jobs in Houston TX Philippines
Sr Lease Admin Analyst Houston jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.