Anchor QEA Houston TX Philippines
3 weeks ago
Title: Proposal Manager
Location: Houston, TX...
Job Type: Full-time
What’s the Opportunity?
Anchor QEA is seeking a full-time, experienced Proposal Manager in our Seattle or Houston offices (or local to any Anchor QEA office nationwide). This hybrid position will primarily focus on leading development and delivery of high-quality marketing proposals and statements of qualification (SOQs), and includes the following responsibilities. This position is also fillable in our Austin and Syracuse offices. This job does not offer relocation funds.
Manage the delivery of high-quality marketing proposals and statements of qualification (SOQs), which includes the following:
• Develop clear, concise, and compelling written strategies and messaging for proposals and interviews
• Prepare proposal outlines, concepts, and formats designed for maximum scoring
• Develop detailed proposal schedules and manage multiple concurrent deadlines
• Work with proposal teams to create and execute a winning strategy for key pursuits; ensure teams have identified the appropriate benefits and differentiators
• Prepare proposal content including tailored resumes, standard company information, project descriptions, and other marketing collateral as needed
• Seek to continuously improve the proposal, design, and production processes for efficiency and quality control
• Lead marketing training sessions for technical and product delivery staff
• Support other company-wide business development efforts as needed
• To meet client deadlines and support Client Experience operations across time zones, at times, work is required during evenings and weekends. Candidates for this position must also be able to perform all job functions virtually (e.g., stable Wi-Fi).
What Are We Looking For?
• Extensive knowledge of A/E/C industry marketing fundamentals, terminology, and delivery methods
• Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks with competing deadlines
• Advanced knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
• Advanced presentation skills to lead interview preparation sessions and knowledge of database concepts
• Experience leading business development and marketing initiatives including basic mentoring/teaching abilities and leadership/managerial skills
• Advanced understanding of company brand implementation and QA/QC processes
• Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign) experience, copyediting experience, and knowledge of database concepts is desired
• Unanet (formerly Cosential) CRM experience is preferred
• Must be team-oriented, flexible, reliable, and highly responsive to internal clients, and to other members of the Client Experience team
• Must be able to work remotely, independently, and as part of a dispersed team
• Bachelor’s degree with 8 years of experience recommended; Without a degree, 12 years of relevant A/E/C experience required
What Can You Expect?
A collegial work environment; a competitive salary, bonus program, and excellent benefits, including health insurance (medical, dental, vision, and long-term disability); a generous retirement plan match; and vacation/sick leave.
Who Are We?
Anchor QEA is an environmental science and engineering consulting firm that is focused on improving the environment and our communities by solving challenging problems. We employ more than 450 people in offices around the United States. Our vision is for a growing company that is our clients’ first choice for solving their most challenging problems and our employees’ first choice as a company where they want to work. We believe engaged staff lead to great client service and to a financially strong company—in that order. Our work environment fosters personal and professional growth for employees by providing autonomy, a clear vision, and the ability to master their skill set.
How to Apply?
As an equal opportunity employer, Anchor QEA is committed to a diverse, multi-cultural work environment. Anchor QEA does not discriminate in employment on the basis of age, race, creed, gender, religion, marital status, veteran’s status, national origin, disability or sexual orientation
Houston TX USA
Jobs in Houston TX Philippines
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.