Nabors Industries Houston TX Philippines
2 weeks ago
Are you seeking an opportunity to show your exceptional skills and knowledge? Are you looking for a company which provides you with dynamic and challenging work environment every single day? If yes, look no further.... We are probing for individuals who are skilled, knowledgeable and are ready to work in a fast paced environment to deliver top notch solutions to cater business needs.
Nabors is a leading provider of advanced technology for the energy industry. With operations in about 20 countries, Nabors has established a global network of people, technology and equipment to deploy solutions that deliver safe, efficient and responsible hydrocarbon production. By leveraging its core competencies, particularly in drilling, engineering, automation, data science and manufacturing, Nabors aims to innovate the future of energy and enable the transition to a lower carbon world.
Nabors is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibiting discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, religion, age, color, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. To learn more about our Fair Employment practices, please refer to the Nabors Code of Conduct .
Nabors Drilling Solutions is an oil and gas service company and a division of Nabors Drilling Technologies USA, Inc. With offices in Alaska, North Dakota, North East, Wyoming, East/South/and West Texas, we are positioned to service both the North American and International marketplaces. Our workforce, like our technology, is rapidly expanding and looking for a qualified Wellbore Logging Specialist.
Reporting to the Field Service Supervisor, the Wellbore Logging Specialist (LWD) is responsible for all LWD activities and equipment at the well site. Will also cross-train as a Wellbore Placement Specialist (MWD).
• Communicate with the Directional Driller/Drilling Foreman to ensure all MWD/LWD requirements at the rig site are met
• Prepare all required MWD/LWD hardware at the well-site including checking/testing all MWD tools and equipment
• Ensure and verify that all drill collars and subs required for operating the MWD system are present at the well-site
• Provide interpretation of MWD/LWD data to the client and/or directional drilling supervisor
• Complete and submit all required paperwork accurately and in a timely manner
• Ensure all upgrades and modifications are completed to the MWD/LWD system hardware and software
• Maintain up to date knowledge base on all new technology
• Ensure adequate and constant communication by maintaining an on-call status
• Ensure safety policy and practices are consistently met
• Any additional duties assigned by management
• Shop duties as required, including but not limited to preparation of MWD/LWD kits and related equipment
• Based on the job capacity and available personnel, hot shots deliveries may be required
United States Of America-Texas-Houston-(Nabors Drilling, USA) Houston Office
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Degree or certificate in Geology, Petroleum or Engineering disciplines a plus.
• Previous industry experience considered an asset
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Essential Skills / Physical Requirements / Working Conditions
• Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
• Self-starter capable of working with little supervision
• Good interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
• Must be able to deal effectively with a wide range of situations and personalities
• Able to work well under pressure and prioritize multiple tasks
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, after hours, and maintain an on-call status.
• Able to travel throughout the United States
• Must possess a valid driver’s license
Houston TX USA
Jobs in Houston TX Philippines
Wellbore Logging Specialist (LWD) Houston jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.