Puttshack USA Inc
Puttshack USA Inc Houston TX Philippines
1 week ago
Puttshack is an upscale, tech-infused mini golf experience that appeals to everyone. More than just indoor mini golf, Puttshack leans on its ground-breaking technology to elevate the game, while also serving world-class food and full bar in a cool environment. The Puttshack experience is really about having fun - and doing something fun - together.
Puttshack is looking to attract a diverse team of fun hospitality associates who care deeply about creating an elevated, one-of-a-kind guest experience. The Server position greets guests with a genuine smile, builds rapport, and ensures an enjoyable, quality dining experience. No one has a more significant impact on a guest's satisfaction than you. You bring the fun, set down the mood, and the tone for celebration at every table. Responsible for exceeding guests' expectations by providing friendly and caring guest service. Teamwork, enthusiasm, food and wine knowledge, and the ability to "Own the Fun" while multitasking at a high energy level is necessary for success in this position.
The combination of our fun atmosphere, entertainment, and delicious food makes us the only tech-forward mini golf game powered by patented Trackaball technology. An innovative, globally-inspired dining experience takes our guests on a culinary journey of flavor equally matched by a complete bar to create a mixologist-obsessed beverage line-up made from the finest ingredients. Come join our team!
What you'll do:
• Bring your 'A' Game each and every day.
• Ensure overall guest experience exceeds expectations and anticipate guests needs.
• Greet guests with a warm and sincere smile.
• Follow all steps of service.
• Understand and follow food allergy procedures and special orders/restrictions.
• Comply with all safety and sanitation guidelines and procedures.
• Get along with others and be a team player.
• Successfully complete alcohol awareness training.
• Follow all rules, policies, procedures, and conditions of employment, including those outlined in the Associate Handbook.
• Other duties will be assigned as needed.
• Six months to one year of experience is required.
• Ability to go above and beyond, demonstrating meaningful care in everything you do.
• Provide efficient, friendly guest service to a 3-6 table section, including but not limited to following steps of service and bussing the table to ensure a positive guest experience.
• Strong level of emotional intelligence and overall self-awareness.
• Flexibility to work varied shifts, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• Ability to stand and walk for an entire shift and move safely through all venue areas, which may include stairs, uneven or slick surfaces.
• Ability to move and lift up to 10 pounds, frequently move and/or lift up to 25 pounds, and occasionally move or lift up to 50 pounds.
• Ability to obtain required licenses and certifications for your location
• Safely and effectively transport food and beverage.
• Ability to multitask calmly and effectively in a busy, stressful environment.
• Work in a confined, crowded space of variable noise and temperature levels.
• Safely and effectively communicate in order to perform and follow job requirements in written and spoken directions.
What's in it for you:
• Paid PTO
• Health insurance: medical, dental, and vision
• 50% off Food & Beverage
• Free Mini Golf
• Paid Parental Leave
At the intersection of entertainment and hospitality, Puttshack is committed to equal opportunity and is firmly committed to preventing discrimination and harassment, including sexual misconduct, based on legally protected diversity characteristics (such as race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family status, citizenship, genetic information, and veteran status) in its application and hiring processes and in its employment decisions. As an affirmative action employer, Puttshack also takes steps to prevent retaliation and create a respectful, equitable, and inclusive environment for our Associates, Guests, and Vendors
Houston TX USA
Jobs in Houston TX Philippines
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.