SVD Solutions Linthicum Heights MD United States
2 weeks ago
SVD Solutions is focused on providing comprehensive Information Security/Assurance advisory services to Senior Executives of government and commercial organizations. We are an intelligence-driven management consulting firm that leverages its expertise in security to ensure that executive, organizational, and technical goals and objectives are fully achieved. At SVD Solutions... our core competency is focused on all security matters; from IT Security Surveillance to Intelligence Handling, Incident Response to Forensics, and from Physical Security to Investigations, we handle it all.
SVD Solutions is seeking a Sr. Security and Compliance Specialists to join a dynamic and fast-paced Cyber Programs division. The Sr. Security Specialist reports to the Program Manager of FISMA Compliance. As Sr. Security and Compliance Specialist, you will be responsible for conducting annual security assessments of FISMA reportable systems in support of their on-going authorization.
This position has the ability to allow hybrid/remote working locations for certain portions of the required work. Inquire for more details.
• Supporting the client's Certification Program Office (CPO) requirements and priorities with staff-like access based on completed Public Trust Clearance
• Conducting FISMA Annual Security Controls Assessments (ASCAs) on FISMA reportable systems
• Scheduling and facilitating ad-hoc discovery sessions with the applicable stakeholders
• Scheduling and facilitating the Control Selection Meeting (CSM), Control Assessment Meeting (CAM) and Findings Review meetings with the system stakeholders
• Preparing a customized Assessment Plan based on the Control Selection Memo (CSM) and working closely with the System POC to coordinate the data gathering effort
• Reviewing and analyzing evidence to ensure each assessment objective is achieved
• Developing Security Assessment Report (SAR) based on assessment results
• Converting System Security Plan (SSP) to latest templates for the assessment
• Taking notes during the meetings
• Meeting deadlines and abiding by project schedule
• Attending and participating in team meetings and training (customer meetings/commitments take priority)
• Taking pride in work products and authorship
• Completing work to quality standards set forth by SVD and client
• Active Top Secret Clearance
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant technical area or equivalent work experience. Equivalency is 10 years of work experience
• 6+ years of relevant experience in information assurance, cyber security, or information technology
• Cyber Security certification, such as CISSP, a plus
• Knowledge of National Institute of Standards and Technology’s (NIST) Special Publication (SP) 800-53 and NIST 800-137
• Ability to develop strong working relationships with all relevant parties especially with the CPO POCs and stakeholders
• Ability to work well with others in a collaborative manner and be a self-starter
• Team player capable of working in a results oriented environment
• Strong interpersonal, team building, active listening, and attention to detail are a must
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with strong presentation skills
Ability to start immediately! Task is underway and interviews for qualified candidates are being conducted now. We offer great benefits, including medical, dental, vision, federal holidays observed, and paid time off
Linthicum Heights MD USA
Jobs in Linthicum Heights MD United States
Sr. Security & Compliance Specialist - TS Clearance Hybrid Remote Linthicum Heights jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.