VetPartners Limited London United Kingdom
2 weeks ago
We are looking for a Nurse Manager to join our flagship 24-hour hospital in Wanstead, East London. This is a key role within the hospital leadership team, and together with the Hospital Manager and Head Vet, you will play an integral part in delivering operational excellence, outstanding patient care and invaluable support to our large team of highly skilled nurses.
Before we delve into the nitty gritty, here is what we offer you:
The salary for this fulltime role is £40,000 to £45,000 depending on experience allowing room for growth and development, which is extremely important to us.
This is a Monday to Friday role with no weekends!
As a Goddard RVN You Will Benefit From
• 6.6 weeks annual leave (including bank holidays)
• 2 days paid CPD leave every year
• Additional responsibility allowances
• Flexible working options
• Generous staff introduction reward
• 24-hour Employee Assistance Programme
• RCVS and BVNA fees covered
• Medical cashback plan involving refunds on many... routine medical costs such as dental care, physiotherapy, optician, chiropractic fees, and more
• Shopping discounts
• Generous staff discounts.
Our welcoming and friendly recruitment manager Rose would love to have a chat with you if you would like to hear more about the role, you can call her on 07539041876.
This role will suit an RVN with experience in delivering high standards within a referral centre or busy hospital environment, and with at least 2 years Head Nurse or equivalent experience.
You will motivate and inspire a large team of RVNs and nursing assistants, including a Head Nurse and large senior nursing team. You will use your extensive nursing expertise to lead your team to provide the highest standard of clinical care for our patients and service for our clients.
We Are Looking For
• A charismatic leader with advanced communicating and influencing skills.
• Ability to foster a positive and empathetic work culture, with high staff retention, where individual and team well-being is prioritised.
• Skilled at setting direction and effective delegation to drive operational excellence and continuous improvement.
• Extensive experience and confidence in maximising performance of a large team through coaching and support.
• Ability to work closely with the GVG training college to support the development needs of our students.
• Detailed understanding of clinical governance and RCVS Practice Standards requirements.
Wanstead Veterinary Hospital sees an incredibly varied caseload, no day is the same, it’s a great environment to learn from our talented team of certificate holders and specialists. The Hospital provides an excellent first opinion, emergency, critical care, and referral service to our clients and local network of 20 branches and work to the highest clinical standards.
There is great diagnostic support at Wanstead, with a new CT scanner, a commercial laboratory, a strong medical team, and experienced surgeons routinely conducting advanced orthopaedic, soft tissue, and minimally invasive surgery all available on site.
In 2022 we celebrated our 70th anniversary and have 44 branches, 3 hospitals and our own nurse training college. We value all of our colleagues, and our forward-looking approach means we have introduced a Colleague Forum to listen to our peers’ views, as well as monthly Town Hall meetings with our board of directors, communicating real time updates, taking polls with live Q&A’s to ensure we’re making the right, collaborative decisions for our people. All our senior managers are Mental Health First Aid trained and we offer Wellness plans for all our new starters.
If you are interested in this progressive role and would like to know more, please click the apply button now, if you would like more information or an informal chat to discuss the role further, please email [email protected]
Veterinary Nurse Manager London jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.