Vets Now Whitefield United Kingdom
3 weeks ago
Part Time Veterinary Nurse - OOH
Up to £16.24ph DOE plus benefits and a 10% bonus for working OOH
Help shape the future of Emergency and Critical Care
Vets Now are the UK's leading provider of emergency pet care. Due to continued growth in our state-of-the-art 24/7 hospital, we are looking to add to the existing out-of-hours team. Our out-of-hours team is here to provide an emergency service at nights, weekends, and bank holidays and to ensure continuity of care for inpatients that have been seen by our referral team.
Start the rewarding career you deserve
This role will give you the opportunity to deal with a wide range of emergency and critical care cases and monitoring patients from our referral service. Your role will include working in our general and isolation wards as well as our ICU providing outstanding inpatient care.
Potential candidates will be passionate about the care they deliver and have a real enthusiasm for learning with the ability to work within... a fast-paced emergency service.
Make a difference and save lives
The successful applicant in our vet nurse role will be:
• An RCVS registered Veterinary Nurse
• Passionate about caring for our clients and their pets
• Motivated to deliver the exceptional clinic standards that Vets Now is known for
• Experience in an ECC environment is advantageous
We invest in your development
With such a diverse caseload, Vet Nurses will be continually challenged. At Vets Now we invest heavily in the continuous professional development of all our people across the business. You will be supported and encouraged in achieving professional qualifications, and benefit from ongoing coaching and mentoring.
7 shifts on / 14 shifts off working between 20:30 to 07:30.
Plus, a fair share of bank holidays.
Reward and benefits package
Recognising hard work is important to us. Our employees are our greatest asset which is why we offer a first-class benefits and rewards package that includes:
Your health and wellbeing
• Private medical insurance
• Membership of employee wellbeing programme
• Enhanced sick pay
• Enhanced maternity policy including 6 months full pay
• Family-friendly policies including paternity and adoption pay schemes
Your work life balance
• 7 weeks pro rata annual leave
• Your birthday as a paid day off
• Paid volunteering days
• £1125 CPD allowance plus 20 paid hours pro rata
• ECC certificate support - financial and paid study leave
Your professional memberships
• RCVS fees
• VDS cover
Your additional benefits
• Vets Now For You - reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100's of retailers
• UK Standard Pension contributions - 5% Employee/3% Employer
• Up to 50% discounted staff pet care
• Death in service of two times annual salary
Please get in touch with Lauren in our Talent Team to discuss on 07977940379 or email Lauren.O'[email protected]
As the UK's leading pet emergency service, we have a route to an exciting career in emergency and critical care for veterinary surgeons and registered veterinary nurses, no matter where you are in your career.
Vets Now was founded by Richard Dixon, a veterinary surgeon who understood the pressures of being on-call which also trying to maintain a good quality of life.
Today, almost two decades since Richard did his first out-of-hours shift, we're still just as passionate about emergency and critical care and our clinics are all managed by people who have worked as frontline vets or vet nurses.
In an emergency, pet owners want to know they've got the experts on board. And so do we
Jobs in Whitefield United Kingdom
Veterinary Nurse - OOH - Part Time Whitefield jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.