Amazon, Inc Mexico Mexico
1 week ago
DESCRIPTION Come join a growing team responsible for launching new businesses, international expansions, and new products and features. We own Amazon Devices' core subscription services and customer experience. We need a TPM ready to lead green field initiatives, topple the complexity of scaling existing technologies, and balance the needs of a dozen stakeholders. As a Senior Technical Program Manager on Devices Global Retail Tech team, you will be the program lead for driving new product initiatives and solving scaling challenges across orgs. This is a high visibility role that will require working with several engineering teams to scale our services and deliver magical experiences to our customers at a high velocity. You will be responsible for influencing feature priorities and getting buy in from engineering teams for delivery of large cross-organization programs. You will leverage your technical knowledge to drive technical trade-off decisions. You will represent difficult... trade-off decisions and solutions clearly to technical and business leaders to help them understand decisions and options. As a Technical Program Manager, you will be one of the key leaders on the team and have an impact by defining strategy & requirements, developing processes & schedules, and driving forward progress on major initiatives. This will require regular communication with program stakeholders and executives. A day in the life
The role will require someone with strong communication skills and technical depth (problem solving, simplifying) to navigate discussions within Devices product line teams, Digital services, and financial systems owners. Although we do not require hands-on coding competency for this role, previous development background and an understanding of software stacks and system architectures is desired. We prefer senior candidates with hands-on background in technical program management as the role requires independent decision making and complete ownership of entire programs – including scope, schedule, resources and deliverables. This role does not have any direct reports, however cross-functional leadership (without authority) is essential with the capability to continually prioritize, facilitate and unblock teams. Any experience on subscription products is a plus, although not essential. BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• 7+ years of experience working directly with engineering teams
• 5+ years of experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
• 5+ years of experience delivering projects with multiple dependencies, constraints, risks, and deadlines
• 5+ years of experience building large scale, high-performance systems in a complex, multi-tiered, distributed environment; from concept to delivery.
• Experience developing technical designs & business requirements for service oriented software development projects
• Ability to solve complex problems through research and analysis
• Ability to communicate effectively and establish credibility with technical and non-technical stakeholders including executive staff
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related technical field
Sr. Technical Program Manager, Devices Global Retail Technology Mexico jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.