CK Group Sunderland United Kingdom
1 week ago
• Salary: Competitive
• REF Number: 00055281
• Consultant: Phoebe Walker
• Contact: 01246 457737
• Date Published: 21.03.2023
• Sector: Diagnostics
• Location: Sunderland, North East
• Discipline: Research & Development
CK Group are recruiting for a Haemostasis Scientist to join a leading medical diagnostics company at their site based in Sunderland on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client are a leading medical diagnostic company with an international reputation, specialising in the design, manufacture and support of IVD analysers and reagents.
This is a full time Monday to Friday (daytime hours) role, based in Sunderland.
As a Haemostasis Scientist, you will work with our clients haemostasis product group being responsible for product development, application and validation to approved standards (e.g ISO 13485, CLSI), data review and interpretation.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have:
• Degree in lifesciences or related
• Sound knowledge of... haemostasis theory and methodologies
• Knowledge of GMP/GLP standards
• Previous lab experience within the IVD industry is desirable
Apply: It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55281 in all correspondence.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
T: 01246 457730
Jobs in Sunderland United Kingdom
Haemostasis Scientist Sunderland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.