ADC Therapeutics London United Kingdom
1 week ago
Transforming what patients can expect from cancer therapy takes passion and a strong dedicated team. When you join ADC Therapeutics, you will join a group of talented people who share this mission.
Why ADC Therapeutics
ADC Therapeutics (NYSE: ADCT) is a rapidly growing commercial-stage biotechnology company that is improving the lives of cancer patients with its next-generation, targeted antibody drug conjugates (ADCs) for patients. ADC Therapeutics’ CD19-directed ADC ZYNLONTA™ (loncastuximab tesirine-lpyl) was approved by the FDA on April 23, 2021 for the treatment of adult patients with relapsed and refractory diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
To learn more about ADC Therapeutics, please visit us at https://adctherapeutics.com/ and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
What You’ll Do:
A position has become available within ADCT for a protein purification/biochemistry role. The role will involve purification of antibodies and other proteins, their QC to show... they are fit for purpose as well as other techniques to aid the early-stage research at ADCT.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Purification of antibodies via Protein A or similar.
• Purification of other proteins via affinity chromatography etc.
• Analysis and QC via SEC, HIC, Reverse Phase and IEX or other techniques.
• Binding analysis (ELISA/Octet).
• General protein biochemistry techniques, SDS-PAGE, Western Blot, Analysis etc.
Who You Are:
Essential Characteristics and Experience:
• BSc/MSc Life Sciences
• Biochemistry background
• Hands on knowledge of antibody protein purification, Protein A, Protein G etc
• Hands on knowledge of AKTA purification systems and Unicorn software
• Hands on knowledge of other chromatographic techniques
• HPLC experience
• Knowledge of Genedata an advantage
• High attention to detail
• Good interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritise work
• Experience of working in industry or biotech preferred
Protein Purification / Biochemistry Research Associate / Scientist London jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.