Parklab Pte. Ltd.
Parklab Pte. Ltd. Singapore Singapore
1 week ago
• Ability to source for suppliers and sub-contractors quotation.
• Tabulation of price comparison and costing summary.
• Provide central quantity surveying service.
• Preparation of interim valuations, pricing and agreement of contract variations.
• Regular and up-to-date claim submissions and follow-up.
• Assist monthly cost and value report.
• Quantity take-off.
• Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client.
• Undertaking costs analysis for repair and maintenance project work.
• Assisting in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies.
• Performing risk and value management and cost control.
• Preparing and analyzing costing for tenders.
• Valuing completed work and arranging payments.
• Understanding the implications of health and safety regulations.
• Adhoc assignments.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in... Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
• At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position IN SINGAPORE.
• Required Skill(s): Autocad, Microsoft Office
• Preferably specialized in Building /Civil or equivalent
Skills: Negotiation, Feasibility Studies, Microsoft Office, Construction, Quantity Surveying, Architect, Administration, Procurement, Autocad, Civil Engineering, Tendering, Pricing, Sourcing, Cost Control
Experience: 2.00-5.00 Years
Quantity surveyor Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.