MSQM Sapphire Pte. Ltd.
MSQM Sapphire Pte. Ltd. Singapore Singapore
2 weeks ago
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Current Mode of Work: Office
Application Deadline: 21 May 2023
Interview period: from 24 April 2023 to 31 May 2023
Estimated Employment start date: June 2023
Why MSQM Sapphire : An Asia-based real estate group, MSQM Sapphire is driven by a desire to create spaces that bring joy, beauty, and meaning to people’s lives. At our company, we have built an integrated suite of investment management and operating capabilities that support our businesses and platforms in building core competencies across the real estate value chain. With this full stack of capabilities, we are able to optimize our strategies and drive competitive advantage for our businesses.
Moreover, we place sustainability at the core of everything we do, and as a responsible real estate company, we are committed to contributing to the environmental and social well-being of the communities where we operate. Through our... long-term economic value creation, we ensure that all our stakeholders benefit from our activities.
Our team members are renowned for their passion for excellence, their attention to detail, and their relentless pursuit of innovation.
As we continue our growth trajectory, we are confident in our ability to set new standards of quality, value, and innovation in the real estate industry. MSQM Sapphire is excited to continue delivering exceptional workmanship and enhancing value for our clients and stakeholders, both in Singapore and across the globe.
Position Description: The Quantity Surveyor manages and prepares all the cost estimates for the construction projects. This ranges from initial calculations to the final accounts to help in bidding and determining the price of the service. He/She seeks to minimise costs while adhering to the required standards and policies. He/She keeps track of the progression of the contract with regards to any variations. Good communication and negotiation skills are needed for discussion with stakeholders. He/She is responsible for enhancing the overall value of the project while keeping to the standards and policies. He/She is office-based and will go on several site visits.
• Allocate work to contractors and subcontractors to facilitate the smooth workflow process.
• Assess the degree of hazards and risks to ensure workplace safety is maintained.
• Communicate with the management, contractors and sub-contractors on the adjustments to cost estimates.
• Conduct the negotiations during the course of the project in order to ensure issues are resolved.
• Control project scope to meet project objectives in order to enhance project deliverables and key work activities.
• Develop cost reduction strategies to enhance the overall value of the project.
• Monitor project costs to ensure the objectives of the project are achieved in accordance to building contract law.
• Oversee and ensure compliance with standards.
• Prepare tender and contract documents in accordance to the building and construction regulations.
• Prepare the cost analysis for the project in order to ensure the overall value is enhanced.
• Provide advice on contractual claims so that the project scope is managed.
· Degree in Quantity Surveyor or its equivalent
· 3 years and above experience as QS in main-con companies
· Proven ability in contract negotiation, contract administration & variation orders
· Able to work independently, be meticulous, analytical with excellent problem-solving skills, proactive, a good team player & able to meet tight deadlines
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $4,000.00 - $5,500.00 per month
• Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
• Yearly bonus
Work Location: In person
Application Deadline: 31/05/2023
Expected Start Date: 01/06/2023
Quantity Surveyor Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.