Robert Walters Tokyo Japan
2 weeks ago
A Manager, Advanced Analytics position is now available at a global consumer goods firm for their Tokyo office. The successful candidate will be responsible for improving strategies for analytics and managing its execution.
• Resolve problems and achieve business goals through the development of fresh approaches
• Conduct comprehensive data analysis, data validation, and determine data quality concerns
• Ensure executions of data-driven strategies in collaboration with key departments
• Oversee development initiatives of data analytics
• Establish a team with a range of expertise
• Organise programs and ensure adherence to laws and regulations
• Bachelor’s degree or above in economics, physics, computer science, or other technical domains (MBA is ideal)
• More than 7 years of experience in data science analytics and business intelligence
• Knowledge of SQL or Python (R is advantageous)
• Skilled in MS PowerPoint
• Advanced business acumen
• Proficient... in written and verbal English
About the Company:
An international consumer goods company that is well-known for manufacturing and selling tobacco products around the world. With a diverse workforce and a large market share, this is an excellent place to work for.
金融, 金融業, 銀行, 投資銀行, 信託, 証券, ファイナンス, 求人, 外資系
マネージャー・アドバンスト・アナリティクス/ Manager Advanced Analytics Tokyo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.