Queue-it ApS Copenhagen Denmark
1 week ago
Queue-it is a Danish tech scale-up that empowers the world’s biggest brands to deliver on their busiest days. Our virtual waiting rooms prevent website crashes and bot abuse to create a smoother, fairer online experience for 50 billion+ users.
Queue-it is a place where you can do what you are naturally best at to positively maintain your performance. We’re a diverse team coming from 50+ countries with offices in Denmark, the U.S., and Australia.
The UX designer impacts the way that our product is perceived and used by our customers. We want to improve the way that R&D is approaching product development by involving users in the decision-making process.
About the role
As the UX designer - you will become part of a UX team working with user research and design of the GO Queue-it platform. Your primary job role will be to work with our development teams and help improve the experience of billions of online visitors to the world’s biggest companies. As we’re in our scale-up... phase, you’ll get to have a say in projects and be able to shape your role and your contribution will be essential to take the user experience for GO Queue-it platform users to a higher level.
• Creating design deliverables like wireframes or high fidelity designs depending on the needs and creating prototypes to enable user testing
• Creating intuitive user interfaces
• Driving the design process for new features, improvements, and optimizations
• Driving the solution discovery by researching user needs and communicating with the product team to bring smart feature decisions and clean user flows to our Queue-it-Go Platform.
• Strengthening design and UX maturity in the company by close collaboration with product teams, sales, marketing, and customer success
• Supporting to improve the design consistency across the product
• Minimum 2-3 years in a similar role
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education or experience
• Good grasp of tools that support your design & user research processes (e.g. Figma, Miro)
• Good communication and presentation skills in English
We are looking for someone with:
• Experience in user-centered design focus on delivering a good user experience
• Experience with design tools (we use Figma)
• Experience in the creation of deliverables: user flows, low fidelity wireframes, high fidelity mockups, prototypes, Jobs-To-Be-Done, etc.) that solve real user problems
• Understanding of collaboration with product managers, frontend developers
• Experience as a team player who likes to engage in constructive discussions about design and development
• Natural curiosity and willingness to present unfinished work to get design feedback
• Interest or experience with co-creation, designing with bigger product teams & users
• Interest or experience with researching user needs: user interviews, usability tests, surveys
• Interest or experience designing solutions for complex problems
• Preferably experience from a tech or SaaS technology company working on software products
Why Queue-it is a great place to work:
Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
Diverse & Inclusive: We value differences and adopt a strength-based approach to working; giving you the freedom to work in your own, best-suited style.
Colleagues & Culture: We host various celebrations and get-togethers across all our offices. Our friendly, and international culture of over 50+ nationalities means that your colleagues will also become your friends.
About the office
Located in the heart of Copenhagen, the Queue-it headquarters offers modern amenities, collaborative spaces, and quiet zones to suit all work styles – plus games, ping pong, foosball, PS4, social events, clubs, and great coffee, lunch, & snacks!
Queue-it is committed to employing a diverse staff. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or disability
UX Designer motivated to impact key product decisions Copenhagen jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.