Fluor Corporation Dasmariñas Cavite Philippines
3 weeks ago
Great opportunities are available to advance your career with a world leader in Engineering, Procurement, and Construction at the industrial scale.
Regional, national, & global opportunities across technical disciplines and project execution functions. Join a wonderful company with a storied 110yr history and evolving market focus that balances growth and market trends with tried-and-true practice.
A variety of roles are available with Fluor, a company big enough for individuals to grow and change career paths without changing companies.
Experience working within the Life Sciences (pharmaceutical, biotech), Advanced Manufacturing (food & beverage, advanced materials, carbon fiber, etc), and Advanced Technologies (data centers, semiconductors, etc) industry sectors is preferred.
This includes a demonstrated knowledge of :
o Collaborative, team execution personnel
o Strong communicators
o Familiarity with Lean execution techniques, Work Face Planning, or... CII standards
o Commitment to Safety & Quality
Compliance knowledge including
o Clean Build protocols
o ISO level area classifications
o Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) regulations & documentation practices
Various building types including
o Single-use facilities
o Cell & gene therapy facilities
o Pharmaceutical Manufacturing facilities
o Fill / finish and packaging facilities
o ASRS warehousing and automated facilities
o Food & Beverage facilities
Project Types :
o Retrofit / Shutdown
The purpose of this position is to oversee and direct the performance of all field construction activities for assigned projects typically with a value between $50 Million and $150 Million in conformance with plans, specifications, schedules, and cost estimates.
This role requires a working knowledge and background of assigned work, the ability to cope with complex situations through deliberate analysis and planning, and see actions at least partly in terms of longer-term goals.
The role continues to increase proficiency to direct other line supervision as necessary in their respective roles to meet or exceed all project objectives.
This position requires the ability to coordinate and direct construction craftsmen in numerous crafts and / or to manage contractors / subcontractors for the same within the assigned area of responsibility.
This role may be referred to as Manager II, Construction.
• Assure that all requirements and expectations of the Fluor Operating System Requirements (OSR), appropriate Operating System Implementation Plan (OSIP), and strict adherence to other business line requirements
• Execute field construction activities in conformance with project drawings, specifications, schedules, cost estimates, procedures, quality requirements, and safety standards
• Control project schedule and cost through the efficient use of all construction resources including workforce, materials, tools, and equipment
• Monitor productivity and cost and implement appropriate action to maintain maximum labor productivity and cost-effectiveness
• Play an active role in the development of the safety culture on the project, making safety a natural part of all work performed
• Other duties as assigned
Basic Job Requirements
• Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in applicable field of study and sixteen (16) years of work-related experience or a combination of education and directly related experience equal to twenty (20) years if non-degreed some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
• Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and other stakeholders
• Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
• Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state / province, and federal / national statutes and guidelines
• Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
• Proven ability promoting outstanding customer service and client relations
• Excellent skills in interpersonal relations, conflict resolution, communication, and leadership possess strong presentation ability to address senior management, client management, and total project personnel with command
• Basic computer and software skills to include the use of word processing, e-mail, spreadsheets and electronic presentation programs
• Competency in administrative functions related to project and office operations
• Functional proficiency in project controls, human relations, industrial relations, and contract management as it applicable to assigned area of responsibility possess the capacity to direct those functions as required to support the project execution while typically being well seasoned in most functions as they apply to management of the project
• Demonstrated strong decision making, critical thinking and problem solving skills with ability to remain calm while taking charge in critical situations
• Local hire preferred
To be Considered Candidates :
Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located.
Notice to Candidates :
Background checks are carried out as part of any conditional offer made, including (but not limited to & role dependant) education, professional registration, employment, references, passport verifications and Global Watchlist screening
Dasmariñas Cavite Philippines
Jobs in Dasmariñas Cavite Philippines
Construction Manager II Dasmariñas jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.