Alstom São Paulo State of São Paulo Brazil
2 weeks ago
We are looking to hire an experienced Train Mechanical Interface Engineer (TMIE) to join our awesome team at Alstom in São Paulo, SP.
Growing your career as a Full Time Train Mechanical Interface Engineer (TMIE) is a terrific opportunity to develop relevant skills.
If you are strong in leadership, planning and have the right personality for the job, then apply for the position of Train Mechanical Interface Engineer (TMIE) at Alstom today!
Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide
• Pilots train mechanical architecture derivation... into installations specification (interface definition, volume allocation, tolerances)
• Gives a continuous visibility on Mechanical development maturity and respect of carry over target
• Organizes day to day collaborative work with SBS designer and the needed development stakeholders (incl. Industrial, DTC, …)
• Consolidate needed inputs
• Structure, sequence and pilot the collaborative design workshops,
• Prepare data for decision making within Train level & SBS governance
• Produce the decision books and manage its approval
• Ensures digital mock-up management and provides related KPI (Completion, maturity, conformity to model)
• Ensures perceived quality management and provide the Color & finishing specification
• Manage car level and Installation level stack-up
Has Authority to
• Organize collaborative workshop with SBS working level and Train level stake holders
• Organize governance instances with SSL, SSM, TAM, TDFOM, DTC Actors
• Agree the needed with her/his governance participants, upon TAM delegation
Performance is measured vs:
• The added value in her/his perimeter and its re-usability for other developments:
• Architecture derivation performance (diversity, optimization of main layout dimensions, carry over decisions, …)
• Completeness, clarity and up to date of decision books and stack up analysis
• Management of collaborative workshop: scheduling, tack time regularity, anticipation of needed participations, constant up-date of in course deliverables ...
Governance efficiency: anticipation of issues, fluidity of operation with other governances
Qualifications & Experience
• Competencies - Mechanical Engineer, Office, 3D software skills required (CATIA, NX, Solidworks…), Resilient, Good communication with Satake Holders and pro-active
• Previous experience – Preferably Rolling stock industry or Automotive
• Language skills – Advanced/fluent English
Travel required - Yes
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Equal opportunity statement:
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.
Benefits of working as a Train Mechanical Interface Engineer (TMIE) in São Paulo, SP:
● Learning opportunities
● Opportunities to grow
● Competitive salary
São Paulo State of São Paulo Brazil
Jobs in São Paulo State of São Paulo Brazil
Train Mechanical Interface Engineer /TMIE/ - Start Immediately São Paulo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.