Somers Isles Management Services, Inc.
Somers Isles Management Services, Inc. Canada Canada
1 week ago
Argus is a multi-line insurance and financial services organisation offering a full range of insurance, pensions and investment products targeted at local and international organisations and individuals. Somers Isles Management Services, Inc., on behalf of its parent holding company Argus Group Holdings Limited (“Argus” or the “Group”), is currently seeking a highly motivated individual for the position of Pensions Accounts Administrator. This remote role will be situated in the GTA or Waterloo area in Canada. View our company site at www.argus.bm
We are seeking a reliable individual that is organized and customer focused to join the Pension team to provide best in class service for Argus pension clients. If you are an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual who thrives on variety and opportunity, then you will be a good fit.
Core responsibilities include:
• Perform reconciliations of daily cash receipts and 401k payments
• Send 401K payments to vendor for processing
• Resolve and... clear tasks that are not in good order (NIGO) daily
• Send schedules through workflow and send correspondence to clients who are missing schedules or payment
• Educate clients on the utilization of the company’s pensions online tools
• Research and liaise with clients on any money in duties
• Maintain and update standard operating procedures and ensure procedures are reviewed annually
• Assist with internal and external audit of money in procedures
• Perform other administrative duties as required
Qualifications and experience required:
• Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize deliverables
• Excellent proficiency of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
• Ability to self-manage and create efficiencies
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Detail oriented and able to work within given timeframes and standards.
• Be highly motivated and capable of exercising initiative and good judgment
• Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and perform efficiently under pressure
• Work and actively participate successfully in a team environment to provide exceptional client service
• Demonstrate ability to function effectively in a fluid, dynamic and rapidly changing environment
• Familiarity with pension legislation and compliance requirements in Bermuda is an asset
Argus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, place of origin, colour, ethnic or national origin, sex or sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, family status, religion or beliefs, political opinions, or age. We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitable applicants from various backgrounds to apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
• Dental care
• Employee assistance program
• Extended health care
• RRSP match
• Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
• Bonus pay
• Financial services: 5 years (preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Application deadline: 2023-05-22
Pensions Accounts Administrator Canada jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.