Visy Woodpark NSW Australia
2 weeks ago
• Great on-site culture and attractive payrates
• Build your career in a fast-paced supportive team environment
• Outstanding rotating roster for work life balance
At Visy, our people make us stand out from the crowd. We’re always seeking solutions, opportunities and possibilities. We look for people who see what’s ahead and run towards it. These people are helping us to achieve our vision to become the global leader in sustainable packaging solutions. Together, we can create a better world.
Pulp & Paper is a big part of what we do at Visy. We are proud of all the paper we produce, in particular our recycled paper. That is because, when we say it's recycled, we mean it! Our recycled paper includes approximately 98% post-consumer waste.
Join a company and team that is striving to improve the quality, efficiency, and sustainability of the paper making process.
Based at Smithfield, you will be responsible for the optimal running, monitoring and... troubleshooting of plant and equipment within the paper making operations, including winding and finishing, quality control, recycled fibre plant and Distributed Control System (DCS).
This is a critical and hands on engineering role in maximising the efficiency of the plant and equipment and ensuring it is operated within set standards and parameters to achieve production targets, whilst at all times maintaining a strong safety focus and developing standards and policies accordingly.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TEAM
• Engineering degree or accomplished trades background with prior experience in a similar role within Production, Manufacturing or Industrial environment is desirable but not essential
• You thrive in a fast-paced environment and can demonstrate your mechanical aptitude and ability to troubleshoot complex production issues under pressure
• Proven ability to assess, modify and direct maintenance of Plant & Equipment as required
• You are willing and able to work under physically challenging conditions - it is a hot and pulpy environment!
• You have a safety-first mindset and comply with OHS&E policies and procedures at all times
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
• Work in a stable and strong team environment that is heavily safety focused
• Attractive pay rates on offer along with excellent salary packaging option
• With rotating roster, you work only 146 Days a year in this full-time role
This is an incredible and dynamic opportunity. This position is on a rotating roster of 12-hour shifts, 4 on 4 days off covering 24-hour operations.
When you join Visy, you are joining a global leader dedicated to making serious progress in the sustainable packaging and recycling industries. We want to find solutions, make an impact and grow our business. If you can help us, you will fit right in. There has never been a better time to join Visy!
Please contact Melissa Tuli on 0488 333 987 for a confidential discussion or apply now.
You will be required to meet Visy’s employment criteria which will include a criminal history check and pre-employment medical (including drug & alcohol -testing).
Visy is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion
Woodpark NSW Australia
Jobs in Woodpark NSW Australia
Paper Machine Operator Woodpark NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.