Concentrix Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
2 weeks ago
We are on the lookout for a resourceful Operations Manager to join our all-star team at Concentrix in Kuala Lumpur.
Growing your career as a Full Time Operations Manager is an incredible opportunity to develop relevant skills.
If you are strong in communication, planning and have the right experience for the job, then apply for the position of Operations Manager at Concentrix today!
Operations Manager - Concentrix - 1035523382 | JobStreet JobStreet Login For employers Job search MyJobStreet Company profiles Career advice New Operations Manager
Concentrix Kuala Lumpur Posted on 26-Apr-23 Apply Now Apply Now Operations Manager
Concentrix Apply Now Job Description
Post Date: 24 Apr 2023
Requisition #: R1392494
Location: Kuala Lumpur Sentral, Malaysia
Job Type: Contact Center
Please access the link below for the recruitment data protection notice, applicable for the region where you are applying, or access our Privacy Notice at the bottom of the page if you don’t see the region... where you are applying.
Data Protection Notice
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
• Analyze and maintain all Client Service Level Agreements; implement improvement plans as needed
• Maximize revenue generation to reach long and short term financial projects (i.e. data collection for billable/non-billable hours, forecasting, budgeting, etc.)
• Selecting, training, developing, and managing performance of direct reports and their associates; including planning and assigning work for staff in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable legal requirements
• Manage and review operational reports (Attendance adherence, PFP, Client scorecard, Metrics management reports)
• Create and maximize relationships with client partners
• Provide leadership and guidance to direct reports to ensure consistent administration of company policies and standards; define and implement any corrective actions needed to meet operational performance
• Conduct regular one-on-ones with direct reports to review individual performance, the performance of their team and offer on-going developmental coaching
• Create a positive work environment through employee engagement; resolve employee relation issues in a professional and timely manner
• Participate in cross functional meetings to review information received from operational support functions - Training, HR, Quality, WFM, TA.- and partner to define action plans that resolve issues and drive continuous improvement
• Implement best practices and over-deliver for clients, drive consistent performance, evaluate staffing needs, with input from BD and Client and make adjustments to meet changing requirements
• Attend business reviews with the client
• Handle a team of team leaders
• Associate's Degree in related field with more than seven years of experience (with at least two years of Progressive Management Experience) preferred
• Call center experience preferred
• Demonstrated ability to coach and develop action plans, which maximize performance, and provide effective feedback
• Demonstrated ability to analyze and improve work processes; establish a course of action for self and others to accomplish a specific goal
• Work well under pressure and follow through on items to completion while maintaining professional demeanor
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to effectively present information to internal and external associates
• Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize projects in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented business environment
• Demonstrated ability to mentor, coach and provide direction to a team of employees
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule
Career Framework Role
Manages professional employees and/or supervisors or supervises large, complex technical or business support or production operations team(s). Is accountable for the performance and results of a team within own discipline or function. Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals. Adapts departmental plans and priorities to resolve operational challenges. Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance from senior manager and/or director. Provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues and/or customers. Has accountability for results in terms of costs, strategies and employees.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.
- Additional Information
Career Level Not Specified Qualification Not Specified Job Specializations Healthcare , Pharmacy Company Overview
Concentrix Corporation (Nasdaq: CNXC), is a leading global provider of customer experience (CX) solutions and technology, improving business performance for some of the world’s best brands including over 100 Fortune Global 500 clients and over 115 global disruptor clients. Every day, from more than 40 countries and across 6 continents, our staff delivers next generation customer experience and helps companies better connect with their customers. We create better business outcomes and help differentiate our clients through technology, design, data, process, and people. Concentrix provides services to clients in our key industry verticals: technology & consumer electronics; retail, travel & ecommerce; banking, financial services & insurance; healthcare; communications & media; automotive; and energy & public sector. For more information visit to learn more
Additional Company Information
Registration No. 457892-M Company Size More than 5000 Employees Average Processing Time 18 days Industry Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO Benefits & Others Dental, Medical, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Career enhancement More jobs from this employer Be careful
This job ad has not been subjected to our hirer verification process. Proceed cautiously and do your own checks before providing any personal information. Learn how to protect yourself Report this job ad Job seekers Jobs by specialization Jobs by company name Safe job search guide Career resources Explore careers Testimonials Employers Post a job ad Search for resumes Advertise with us Company profiles About JobStreet About us Career @ JobStreet Contact Contact us FAQ Send feedback Malaysia Privacy statement Terms & conditions Copyright © 2023 JobStreet
Benefits of working as a Operations Manager in Kuala Lumpur:
● Company offers great benefits
● Company offers career progression opportunities
● Attractive package
Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Jobs in Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Operations Manager - Urgent Position Kuala Lumpur jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.