REDFIN TECHNOLOGIES SDN. BHD.
REDFIN TECHNOLOGIES SDN. BHD. Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
2 weeks ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Product Operations Manager. For those of you who live in Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, REDFIN TECHNOLOGIES SDN. BHD., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Digital Marketing with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of RM 7,000 - RM 10,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
• Company... REDFIN TECHNOLOGIES SDN. BHD.
• Position: Product Operations Manager
• Region: Kuala Lumpur
• Career Level: Manager
• Work Experience: 5 years
• Qualification: Not Specified
• Type of Work: Full-Time
• Specialization Required: Digital Marketing, Sales/Marketing
• Minimum Salary: MYR 7.000 - MYR 10.000
• Responsible for the operation and promotion of various product lines of the company in multiple countries, formulate product operation strategies, and achieve the goals of the product line tasks.
• Develop product operation plans based on the market environment in which the product is located, including setting operational objectives, formulating operational strategies, and creating operational plans.
• Track and analyze the operating status of the assigned product line in real time, formulate/update marketing plans in response to market competition and changes in marketing strategies, and drive their execution.
• Responsible for standardizing the product lifecycle and promoting the resolution of various issues during product operation to ensure the efficient operation of the product line.
• Continuously conduct product research for various product lines in multiple countries, produce analysis reports, provide optimization recommendations to the business team, and participate in the development planning and strategy formulation for new products within the company.
• Minimum of five years of relevant work experience, with a preference for successful operation of product lines with annual revenue of over 100 million.
• Familiarity with the dynamics and trends of the storage market.
• Strong ability to handle pressure and communicate effectively.
• Experience in successfully leading teams.
• Festival celebration & gift
• Afternoon teas & soft drink, snack
• An attractive compensation packages
• Opportunities for growth and advancement awaits
• the successful candidate.
• Your Medical Claims Are On Us
Advantages of working here
• Career Growth & Development opportunities
• Attractive Bonus, Salary, Benefits and Yearly Review performance
• Work Life Balance Practice
To find out more information and check other job vacancies, you can check our website at: https://trustjobmy.com
Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Jobs in Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Product Operations Manager Kuala Lumpur jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.