UNAVAILABLE Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
1 week ago
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:
The Digital Production & Content Senior Manager partners mainly with the Sales & Marketing function as well as leadership to monetize Herbalife One as part of the over-all digital transformation and continuous improvement of business processes and digital solutions:
Regional execution on the assets created by HO Marketing including deploying and adopting it to the region Conceptualisation, development and deployment of product catalogue and content strategies for the region Manage eCommerce tools and drive web merchandizing / CRM / SEO strategy & improvement within the market in collaboration with Sales & Marketing functions Ensure that content is appropriate for the region while supporting current cultural narratives and brand standards Creative thinking and partnership with Sales & Marketing to amplify the presence of our brands at retail level, including expanded SKUs, merchandising, floor space and retailer mindshare Administrate the... relevant production and Product Information Management (PIM) systems, and manage data models to ensure maximum uptime for the region. Partner with Tax and Legal departments to determine and verify relevant marketing web merchandizing rules and content requirements DETAILED RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES:
Drive product launches and sustain business by building customer promotions and programs that create excitement and drive retail sell-through Collaborate with global and regional Marketing teams to explore and incorporate digital, social and influencer marketing into regional programs. Find the right strategy to link modern web merchandizing tools with MLM model following industry standards & HL processes Work collaboratively with the existing GTS functions and support the regional Digital VP to develop a clearly defined and compelling digital strategy for the reginal future Maximize the commercial benefits of the digital portfolio and take accountability for traffic generation and increasing of conversion as well as other business KPIs to increase digital penetration and adoption across the region Manage and steer CRM capabilities to ensure focused segmentation and a personalized communication experience Responsible for all consumer and Distributors facing communications tools that are associated to CRM, inclusive of but not limited to the broadcasting of marketing e-mails, transactional e-mails, automated journeys, push notifications and SMS messages Drive the overall planning and delivery of CRM solutions and email marketing strategy Work with HO team and agencies to define the end-to-end delivery of the SEO strategy, from definition to execution and reporting. Lead the subregional SEO specialist, managing on-page optimisation, content campaigns and outreach activities across all the key territories. Working collaboratively with other teams / departments to advise on SEO best practices and support the delivery of the overall Marketing strategy Develop, implement and deliver sustainable SEO strategies and tactics to meet business targets, including increased / sustained rankings, traffic volume and sales targets Lead for SEO on off-site and on-site campaigns in target markets Measure campaign effectiveness and develop follow-up tactics Ensure that all sites are technically optimised to drive rankings and organic visits Work closely with the Marketing and eCommerce teams to ensure that existing content on the site is compliant Use tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console and SEMRush to identify search trends, issues and opportunities Ensure SEO is aligned with all digital channels to ensure optimum results Provide detailed analysis on campaigns and their impact on traffic as well as overall organic revenue Conduct extensive keyword research using market leading tools such as Google Adwords, Hitwise, SEMrush, etc. Support the wider Digital Marketing team in the execution a multi-channel strategy SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Lead a team of digital marketeers, CRM Lead and SEO specialists in subregions and markets.
• Hands-on digital, performance marketing and social media experience
• Experience leading and managing SEO, paid digital media, paid social and display marketing activities
• Broad marketing experience across communications, PR, product and content marketing, commercial program management
• Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective commercial programs
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Experience in B2B / Ecommerce
• Experience in workine with external marketing agencies
• Budget management
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
• Ability to develop brand and commercial programs and communicate recommendations
• Strong analytical skills and creativity
Principles & Related Competencies:
• Complies with policies and procedures; Takes the high road and upholds our values; Maintains confidentiality; Acts with integrity, honesty and respect.
• Meets challenges head-on to uphold quality standards, productivity goals, and values; Sets an example, building a culture of trust, transparency, and open communication; Is aligned with organizational direction
• Works cooperatively with others offers and accepts help; Freely shares information as appropriate; Open to and willing to provide feedback; Strong contributor to the team’s results; Celebrates the individual and the team; Ability to clearly communicate.
Looks beyond oneself
• (Team player) Demonstrates humility and willingness to recognize and give credit to others; Works well alongside people of different backgrounds and ideas; Builds good relationships with others; Values Distributors and teammates.
• Add value through proposing ideas and creative solutions to employee, distributor and/or customer challenges; Listening to and respecting others’ ideas through collaborating and helping develop those suggestions; Driving ideas forward to implementation.
• Deliver change through adapting to different working environments; Responding positively to change including new duties and assignments.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently-abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job.
• Must be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or other customers
• Manual dexterity required
• Light: Office work, some lifting, considerable walking
WORK ENVIRONMENT: In general, the following conditions of the work environment are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently-abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job within the environment.
• The office is clean, orderly, properly lighted and ventilated
• Noise levels are considered low to moderate
Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Jobs in Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Senior Manager, Digital Production & Content Kuala Lumpur jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.