Bontouch Stockholm Sweden
2 weeks ago
Are you a savvy Social Media Manager with a business mindset and a passion for tech? If you enjoy crafting a good strategy, couldn’t go anywhere without your trusty content calendar, and analyzing post metrics sounds like your cup of tea, then Bontouch is looking for you!
We're seeking an experienced Social Media Manager to take charge of our social media channels and help increase awareness of our brand from both an employer branding and partner perspective. If you're up for the challenge, keep reading 👇
Who we are
Our vision at Bontouch is simple yet bold: to make top-tier apps for the world's best brands. We are driven to make a significant impact on users worldwide, by teaming up with our favorite companies, such as Swish, Postnord, Systembolaget, and 3M Post-it®, to develop innovative, visually stunning, and highly functional mobile apps and websites that simplify the lives of millions of users.
What truly sets us apart is our expertise in transforming analog experiences... into digital ones using state-of-the-art technology. We aim to reduce the friction of everyday life by providing innovative digital solutions. As a product startup, we offer our brand partners a unique long-term engagement model, functioning as a software startup as-a-service to provide our brand partners with a long-term solution.
We're dedicated to pushing the boundaries of what's possible with technology, and we're excited about the limitless potential to create transformative solutions for our partners and users alike, that make a lasting impact.
Who you are
For you to thrive in this role, we believe you have experience working in a marketing team, and approach your work with a business-oriented mindset. Creating great social media content is not a one-man job, and you will be the glue that holds it all together. You'll have the opportunity to connect with many different stakeholders within the organization to make great content. Perhaps you are even an advocate of co-creation and collaboration sprinkled with an optimistic attitude and a can-do mindset.
Ideally, you've worked with social media in the tech industry, and know how to effectively engage with the tech community through various platforms and content. In this role, we encourage you shape the vision and strategy for how we will work with our social media channels at Bontouch. You will be part of our Communication team together with our Marketing Manager and Event Manager but also have a close collaboration with our People Growth team and others in the organization.
At Bontouch, you will get to…
• Take the lead and have operational responsibility for our social channels, creating activity plans, producing content, and updating and publishing it across all of Bontouch's channels.
• Take full ownership of the creation and execution of the strategy and vision for our social media activities in collaboration with our communications team.
• Grow our follower base and increase engagement on our social media channels.
• Keep your finger on the pulse of the market, understand trends, and evaluate potential new communities and channels relevant to our business.
• Every day use your analytical ability to draw conclusions from our social media activities and as a result develop, iterate, test, adjust, and build new strategies based on them.
• Take part in other marketing content activities for our events and branding efforts.
• Build processes and set the structure for our Communication team in collaboration with our Marketing Manager and Event Manager.
We think you might…
• Have a relevant education, such as communication or marketing, and at least three years of experience working with social media.
• Have a genuine interest in social media and always bring a creative touch to your writing, content creation, and marketing ideas.
• Have worked with social media in the tech industry or have a keen interest in it and can create engaging content for the tech community.
• Be one step ahead of the latest social media trends, techniques, and identifying new social media tools.
• Have experience working with social media analytics tools and know how to use insights to plan future activities.
• Have good knowledge of video and image editing programs.
• Have excellent teamwork, collaboration, and networking skills.
• Have a good understanding of the English language.
Why we think you'll enjoy working here
• You will get to have a lot of impact on the organization, take the lead and set the precedent for how we should be working with social media ahead.
• We are a diverse team of around three hundred designers, engineers and entrepreneurs spread across our five studios in Sweden, London and New York.
• Learning is a big thing here! We have Friday demos, make-it-break sessions, breakfast lectures, deep dives into relevant topics, and conceptathons to learn from each other and improve our ways of working.
• You can be yourself - we encourage you to follow and share your other passions. Some of us are DJs, some love knitting, others play in a band, run marathons or go skiing together.
• We have everything you need to make you feel safe, like pension benefits, parental leave top-up, health insurance, and a great wellness grant.
Our interview process
• 🦄 Interview with our recruiter, Josephine
• 🦊 Second interview with Nina, your potential future manager
• 🦉 Case assignment & team meeting
• 🦕 Final meeting
Social Media Manager Stockholm jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.