NonStop Consulting Ltd
NonStop Consulting Ltd Czechia Czechia
2 weeks ago
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Czech Speaker - Pardubice!
Looking for a new and exciting opportunity in recruitment? We're currently seeking an entry-level Czech Speaking Recruitment Consultant to join our team in Pardubice!
As a Recruitment Consultant, you'll be responsible for sourcing and screening candidates, building relationships with clients, and helping to fill positions in niche areas/markets. You'll work closely with our senior consultants and receive award winning training, in order to learn the ropes and develop your skills in the fast-paced and dynamic world of recruitment.
To be successful in this role, you'll need to be confident, outgoing, and driven. You should have excellent communication skills and be comfortable using a variety of tools and platforms to source and engage with candidates. You'll also need to be able to work independently, manage your time effectively, and thrive in a high-pressure environment.
If you're ready to take the first step in your... recruitment career, we want to hear from you! Apply now for our entry-level Recruitment Consultant role in Pardubice.
What we offer:
• Award-winning training programme you will be given all of the necessary training and support in order to kick-start your recruitment career.
• Genuine meritocracy - Get promoted based on your own hard work and effort with our transparent, meritocratic career path. All of our Directors and Managers started their NonStop journey as trainees.
• Uncapped Commission Structure - The sky is the limit in terms of what you can earn, with our above industry norm structure.
• International Offices - Possibility to visit many European cities with our various business hubs. 26 different nationalities in NonStop.
The benefits of becoming a NonStopper:
• Remote working - Work from anywhere in the world for 2 weeks a year.
• Company Events- We host an annual Summer and Christmas parties inviting people from offices all over the world.
• Team Building- Each team has a budget to run a monthly team building.
• Life style rewards - We give out tokens to spend in our rewards shop each quarter for good performance.
• Management Bonus - Managers receive an additional bonus if they display strong leadership.
• Dress Code - We have a smart casual dress code in all our offices.
• Gym Pass - We offer a gym pass to employees across all our offices.
• Meal Voucher - Junior employees in Prague receive a meal allowance worth 1,800kc per month.
• Travel Pass - Your first month's transport pass is paid for (all trams, buses, metros in Prague).
What are we looking for?
• Highly motivated, resilient and driven people
• Strong communication skills
• Ability and willingness to learn
• Commercial mind-set.
• Czech fluency
If you're ready to take the first step in your recruitment career, we want to hear from you! Apply now for our entry-level Recruitment Consultant role in Pardubice
Sales Representative- Czech Speaker - Pardubice! Czechia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.