Medtronic Cardiac And Vascular
Medtronic Cardiac And Vascular Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
1 week ago
We are hiring a resourceful Sales Representative Cardiac Rhythm Management to join our vibrant team at Medtronic Cardiac and Vascular in Selangor.
Growing your career as a Full Time Sales Representative Cardiac Rhythm Management is a great opportunity to develop useful skills.
If you are strong in persuasion, teamwork and have the right experience for the job, then apply for the position of Sales Representative Cardiac Rhythm Management at Medtronic Cardiac and Vascular today!
Careers that change Lives
Bold thinking. Bolder actions. We are Medtronic.
Bring your talents to an innovative medical technology and healthcare solutions leader. We deliver with the training, mentorship, and guidance to build your future success.
Our Cardiac Rhythm Management offers devices and therapies that treat patients with abnormal heart rhythms and heart failure. It is comprised of four key businesses: Cardiac Pacing Therapies, Defibrillation Solutions, Patient Management, and Procedure Innovations... Together, we will transform the lives of people with cardiac arrhythmias and heart failure.
A Day in the Life
Typically sales professional individual contributors with direct sales responsibilities. May direct the work of other lower level sales professionals or manage sales processes and / or accounts involving multiple team members. The majority of time is spent establishing and maintaining customer relationships, developing new customer relationships, implementing sales strategies and closing sales.
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned:
• Promotes and sells Medtronic's products and services within an assigned geographic area and /or specific customer accounts to meet or exceed sales targets.
• Responsible for developing, building, and strengthening long-term relationships with stakeholders including distributors and healthcare professionals.
• Responsible for pursuing leads, assessing needs and providing product services to maximize the benefits derived from Medtronic's products and/or services.
• Promotes and establishes education of the company's products and/or services.
• Conducts market research including customers and competitors' activities.
• Implements market development plans/strategies and changes as needed.
• Communicates customer feedback on new products and/or modifications to existing products or applications to internal stakeholders including R&D, Operations and Marketing.
• Bachelors degree required
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience and working knowledge of company products and services
Prior experience with medical device sales is an advantage
Benefits of working as a Sales Representative Cardiac Rhythm Management in Selangor:
● Learning opportunities
● Advancement opportunities
● Attractive package
Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Jobs in Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Sales Representative Cardiac Rhythm Management - Hiring Now Kuala Lumpur jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.