L'Oréal London United Kingdom
1 week ago
If you want the Freedom to go Beyond, we’ll see you at L’Oréal.
In the Professional Products Division, our mission is to support hairdressers and develop the hair industry sustainably, while benefiting all. We’re the founding Division for the L’Oréal group, having history more than 110 years ago.
Here, you’ll be constantly looking to create connections between our brands, professionals and consumers in every market. Our mission is to always reinvent professional beauty and lead the digital transformation of our industry with a customer-centric approach.
Thanks to our 6 global brands like Kerestase, Redken and Pureology, and 3 local brands across the world, we provide professionals and consumers with better, safer and more sustainable professional haircare, experiences and services.
E-RETAIL MARKETING STRATEGY
• Build consumer & customer centric business plans in collaboration with E-NAMs
• Work closely with Product teams to develop the online strategy for launches & key... animations by e-retailer
• Lead and build performance media strategy by player
• Understand key challenges and opportunities to develop strong sell out plans driving growth
• Implementation of marketing plans including all launches + animations
• Provide all branded assets to our e-retailers
• Execution, tracking + optimization of performance media – AMS, AMG and LF run media
• Ensure product pages optimized across e-retailers with pro anchorage
• Lead on E-CRM with e-retailers
• Content creation for e-retail and performance media such as AMG
E-RETAIL BRAND BUSINESSS OBJECTIVES
• Achieve the sales targets for sell in and sell out for e-retail
• Work closely with the e-NAMS on forecast for sell in and sell out
• Provide regular sell in + sell out analysis & insights
• Manage eCommerce A&P including tracking all co-operative marketing investment attributed to e-retailers & conducting ROI analysis
BRAND WEBSITES & DIGITAL LEAD
• Oversee the Matrix & Biolage website optimization and content updates based on the marketing’s brief/ DMI recommendation
• Be the point of contact & lead with various stakeholder on ad hoc / brand digital projects (DMI, CDO, Zone IT,CMO)
• Manage the CRM plan for the Matrix databases (B2B & B2C)
• A strong marketing or digital background
• A passion for the online space & digital marketing
• Advanced skills in interpreting and reporting on data and insights
• Strong presentation and communication skills – written and verbal
• Strong negotiator and highly organised with prioritisation skills
• Commercial acumen
• Strong relationship management and collaboration skills.
• The ability to work autonomously and to tight deadlines and maximize budget
• Energetic and enthusiastic with a team spirit
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Strong analytical ability
• Skills in digital marketing ranging from monitoring analytics, interpreting data, implementing effective CRM campaigns to target core consumers effectively
Ambition: You anticipate, think and dream big, demonstrating a high level of aspiration. You are self-driven and show proactivity, especially when seeing problems as challenges. You thrive for exceptional performance.
Judgement: You can balance operational and strategic thinking, challenging the status quo and managing confrontation effectively. You cut quickly through complexity and ambiguity whilst also thinking sustainably and are future-oriented. You reduce complexity to get things done.
Resilience: You always demonstrate purpose and ownership mindset but manage your own energy well. You uphold positivity for others and persist, bouncing back when faced with obstacles. You step back at times and accept limits.
Empathy: You cooperate and network effectively, creating genuine and trustful relationships with diverse people. You are sensitive to beauty and related emotions, always supporting others and showing benevolence. You understand and respect others’ feelings and motives
Learning Agility: You are a self-motivated learner, showing self-awareness and demonstrating openness and curiosity. You experiment and learn from mistakes and past experiences, always showing courage and stepping out of your comfort zone. You support the development of a learning culture.
We put people development and learning at the heart of our business; we’ll help you master your role, develop your technical expertise and you’ll benefit from exceptional management and leadership programmes. From face-to-face workshops to our global online learning resources, you’re actively encouraged to embed learning into your daily life and are rewarded for continuous improvement. Don’t forget that every employee gets 3 Coursera credits; that means you can get qualifications from over 1000 universities from around the world, with thousands of courses to choose from.
Looking for a good work/life balance? With our new hybrid working scheme, you can take a flexible approach to work as well as benefit from early finishes on Fridays during the summer…so you can enjoy more time with your friends and family.
As any great employer should do, we make sure we look after your financial wellbeing. That’s why we have a great pension plan, profit share scheme and many more incentives to give you the security you deserve. We also put employee health and wellbeing at the front of everything we do; fully training employees as mental health ambassadors to support and educate ourselves further. There’s also the chance to enrol in medical and dental insurance, gym discounts, health check-ups and even yoga and Pilates classes to employees in all of our locations.
Oh, did we mention that as an employee you also get discount sales of up to 70% off throughout the year on our 36 brands? Plus, you also get the option to share that in our Friends and Family sales as well
(Assistant) Online Brand Manager Matrix and Biolage London jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.