Cosworth United Kingdom United Kingdom
1 week ago
An opportunity has arisen to join our team as a Senior Product Manager on a permanent basis, to play a key role in creating unique customer experiences with our products.
Reporting to the Product Management Director, the role is broad and fast paced where you’ll need to be comfortable with building the right customer relationships, as well as working with Architecture and engineering to drive products and features into the agile process.
This is a unique opportunity to shape products and play a key role in Cosworth’s future. Working with the Product Management Director you will be responsible for the product roadmap with a broad remit.
• Specify product scope, markets and schedules while focusing on regular and timely delivery of product value and work with the Project Management Office to manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; and Engineering to prioritise features across initiatives.
• Manage the programme of product-line... development.
• Assist the delivery team and working with PMO in holding them accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work; leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work; assist the head of development in mentoring and developing team members.
• Capture market requirements through customer dialogues and research
• Evaluate new ideas that will deliver value to customers.
• Develop and own the product features that leverage Cosworth’s technology and balance the requirements of a wide range of customers interests to define the most appropriate core product.
• Evaluate market requirements and the competition to prioritize features within the roadmap.
• Create and deliver clear and thorough product level feature requirements to the architect group for analysis.
• Support the Head of Product in Developing the business cases and go-to-market strategies for your product line.
• Represent the product at conferences and events.
• Provide a support role for sales, BD, and marketing.
• Consider the health and safety, environmental and energy impact of all activities.
• Support the Company’s compliance with the Data Protection Act 2018, following policy and best practice.
• 3 years of experience in product management/product owner in an agile environment.
• Interest in Automotive Industry
• Understanding of both SW and Hardware products
• Experience in application development: mobile and vehicle
• Self-driven with excellent team, people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties. Team player!
• A passion for growth and innovation, a keen desire to solve problems and work around obstacles to deliver on time and with quality
• Agile Product Owner experience (Highly desirable)
• Interest in motorsport
• Data management and cloud
• Hardware development process
• Bachelor degree in a related field
Jobs in United Kingdom United Kingdom
Senior Product Manager - Automotive United Kingdom jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.