Allexo Search Oxford United Kingdom
1 week ago
Company: FMCG Food Business
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + Cash Car Allowance
Location: Oxfordshire (flexible Hybrid working)
An international FMCG food business who take pride producing high quality food products and brands are searching for a driven and ambitions Brand Manager to join the business.
You will be responsible for driving the growth and success of one of the biggest brands in the portfolio, ensuring it remains at the forefront of consumers' minds. You will lead the development of marketing strategies and plans, working closely with cross-functional teams to execute these plans successfully.
• Develop and implement brand strategies that drive sales, market share and profitability
• Manage the full product lifecycle, from product development to packaging and promotion
• Develop and execute marketing plans that include advertising, PR, social media and events
• Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure product launches are successful, and the... marketing strategy is executed effectively
• Analyse sales data to evaluate the success of campaigns and make recommendations for improvements
• Build strong relationships with retailers and distributors to ensure maximum visibility and sales for our products
• Collaborate with external agencies and suppliers to ensure timely delivery of materials and campaigns
• Experience in brand management within the FMCG industry
• Strong strategic thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Proven track record in developing and executing successful marketing campaigns
• Experience in managing budgets and working with external agencies and suppliers
• Knowledge of the food industry and consumer trends
If you are passionate about food, have a proven track record in FMCG brand management and want to work for a fast-growing company, we would love to hear from you.
Desired Skills and Experience
Brand Manager - FMCG Oxford jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.