Marriott Taufkirchen Germany
1 week ago
Additional Information ***New opening summer ***
Job Category Event Management
Location Munich Marriott Hotel City West, Landsberger Strasse , Munich, Bayern, Germany VIEW ON MAP
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Management
• **German language skills and work permit EU mandatory***
The Munich Marriott City West will set new benchmarks and standards in meetings & events. Inspired by the Bavarian lifestyle and with guest rooms and suites and almost sqm of public space, including a state of the art conference center, customized and first class event needs will create amazing experiences for our guests. The upscale concept includes an Italian restaurant with open show kitchen, coffee shop with retail, finedining wine room, lobby bar and The Speakeasy bar, offering an outstanding culinary experience combined with warm hospitality and stylish ambience. Even the spectacular rooftop terrace and executive lounge with panoramic views over the city... all the way to the Bavarian Alps, delight our guests. The hotel is located in the lively Westend, centrally close to Munich's Old Town and within walking distance of the famous Oktoberfest grounds.
JOIN US IN THE PREOPENING TEAM
.... as Event Manager m/f/dfor the newly built Munich Marriott City West which will open its doors in summer
Who we are looking for...
Planning down to the smallest detail that's what counts We want our guests to feel completely comfortable with us and know that their event is in good hands. And of course they are in your hands Attention to detail and organizational skills are your greatest strengths and with your leadership experience you motivate the team to top performance. You communicate with all areas of the hotel and ensure that every event is planned and prepared from A to Z not even the smallest detail escapes you.
What your responsibilities are...
• You are responsible for the professional planning of conferences, private events, congresses and group bookings rooms.
• You support the Director of Events in the distribution of tasks.
• You facilitate clear and professional communication about processes and procedures of the events with all departments
• You are present with the guests & customers. I.e. house tours, personal meetings and also on the day of the event guests always know that they can contact you and your team
• You create analyses and reports for the event area in consultation with your superiors.
• You are responsible for the contracting and invoicing of events and group bookings.
• You support the Director of Events in the administrative and operational management of the event team
• You are responsible for the further development of your team and the trainees and enjoy passing on your extensive knowledge
• You provide new team members with a professional induction and a motivating working atmosphere
• You are a real team player with all hotel departments and the leadership team
That's what we want from you....
• You have at least years of relevant work experience in the event sector in the hotel industry
• You are detailoriented and creative
• You have a fantastic appearance, are charming and convince with your professionalism
• You are a communication talent with good German and English skills
• Your winning appearance, your cando attitude and handson mentality are a natural part of your personality
• Your willingness to perform inspires your team to top performance and as a true team player you professionally support the leadership team with your knowledge and expertise.
• Your enthusiasm to share your knowledge with your team and trainees is contagious
• You have a work permit for the EU/Germany
And this is how we inspire you....
Be part of the opening team and contribute your ideas, concepts and imaginations A new opening like this, offers you completely new experiences and successes. We also offer:
• An attractive, abovetariff remuneration for your flexible assignment in our hotel
• Participation on our bonus programm
• Travel worldwide to our + hotels at great employee conditions "Explore Rate"and let yourself be pampered by the way, this also applies to your family, partner & parents.
• Enjoy the culinary F&B offer in our + hotels with % discount
• Extensive corporate benefits with lots of discounts for leisure activities and travel
• % extra pay for your work on public holidays
• As a birthday child you get an extra day off for your birthday to celebrate it relaxed with your loved ones
• Christmas and vacation pay are paid according to the collective bargaining agreement, but starting from the first year, without a waiting period after the probationary period, pro rata for the year.
• Your retirement provision is important to us and we will pay you not the usual % but % as an employer's contribution on top of the regular Hogarente if you convert your own remuneration.
• Innovative training concepts that support you on your career path
• Advancement opportunities and prospects in an international company
• We offer you an extensive and free of charge culinary offer in our employee restaurant.
• We like to celebrate and preferably with you Whether team outings, employee celebrations, employee week, anniversaries, etc.... we can think of many reasons to celebrate you and your colleagues properly.
• Your health is one of our priorities, which is why we provide you with comprehensive company medical care.
• Tell us what we can do to make you happy Each year, every employee gets to choose something from our elective benefits catalog. These could include
• Membership subsidy for a sports & fitness provider
• Subsidy for job ticket/Germany ticket
• Supplementary insurance
• Allowance for childcare
• Extra allowance for old age insurance
All benefit & bonus programs are subject to individual company regulations. Tax & Social Benefit laws apply and any tax deductions are being handled via payroll adjustments. There is no legal entitlement to the programs and the employer can adjust the offer at any time.
Have we sparked your interest? Then apply here on MarriottCareers with your application documents as well as your salary expectations. If you have any questions, you can also contact us at We look forward to hearing from you
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to hiring a diverse workforce and a sustainable, inclusive culture that puts employees first. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to individuals with a protected status, for example, disability or otherlegally protected status.
Our founders, J.W. and Alice Marriott, started with a small idea: a root beer stand. From there, it grew into a small hotel business, and then another, bigger one. Together they created something that changed their future—and maybe yours.
Wherever you want to go, whoever you want to be, you deserve a career that fulfills your purpose. You deserve to dream without limits. Be a part of something bigger than yourself, join a team where everyone has a voice. Belong to a community where you are included. Be inspired by what's possible and discover your own future. Be challenged, grow and achieve your ambition. At Marriott, be yourself. Begin your purpose, belong to a global community, and become the best version of you. At Marriott...Be you.
As the #leader in hospitality worldwide, Marriott International has ,+ hotel properties and top hotel brands. We're in countries and territories, and we're still growing. Unmatched opportunities await you The next step in your career could lead to your greatest adventure.
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
Marriott Hotels, Marriott International's flagship brand with more than global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and wellcrafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you're happy, our guests will be happy. It's as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you'll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of coworkers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That's The JW TreatmentTM
Event Manager Taufkirchen jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.