Pandora Copenhagen Denmark
1 week ago
Do you want to be a part of the world’s leading jewellery company while putting your experience in SFCC architecture into use? If yes, then we might have an exciting opportunity for you! You will be part of an exciting digital & tech area and work in an international organisation of can-do spirited, passionate, and performance-driven people. We value flexibility and informal working, where you are trusted to deliver and to focus on outcomes, outputs and value delivered.
About the Team:
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. During last couple of years, we have built up a world-class digital team, ensuring that digital is at the heart of our business. The Digital Hub is responsible for designing, delivering, and operating digital products and experiences for Pandora’s global business to deliver a genuinely connected experience.
As part of the Digital Development team, you will ensure that we deliver on our strategic ambition to be... industry leaders in digital, owning and delivering our digital product and technology vision, strategy, and roadmap. You will report to the Director of Digital Engineering, and join a team who work closely together, help each other out and offer the flexibility and freedom needed to focus on solving customers’ problems.
As a SFCC Lead Architect you will be work directly with customers, other ecommerce departments and markets to define requirements and present solutions. You will have the possibility to lead technical design sessions and write technical design documents as well as demonstrate technical leadership, setting best practices for integration and application development, deployment, and testing, along with sequential SD life cycle and iterative refinement.
About You @Pandora:
You will be focusing on managing technical scope and client expectations. Additionally, you will:
• design and develop integrations between applications and other systems as required by customers
• provide hands-on, expert-level assistance to developers for technical issues
• leader and mentor for other developers
• provide level of effort for implementations
• integrate with different external systems i. e. ERP, CRM, OMS, PSP etc. required by project scope
• identifies risks to successful implementation
• work closely with the Merchandise, Product and local eCom teams
What is needed to succeed :
• 2+ years in Salesforce Commerce Cloud Technical Architect role;
• 3+ years leading software development teams;
• knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle Management and product development methodologies.
• experience with architecture and technical documentation frameworks;
• writing technical documentation for 3rd party implementation vendors;
• understanding of mobile development main artifacts;
• experience working on cache strategies, performance tuning, building cartridges for 3rd Party integrations.
• hands-on developer, for PoC work. Leading by example
• active Salesforce B2C Commerce Architect certification will be a big plus;
• React knowledge and experience with PWA Kit will be considered a big plus;
• experience with other SF Clouds will be a big plus.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future, please do not hesitate to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com .
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures, and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 6,800 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 27,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated a revenue of DKK 23.4 billion in 2021.
Pandora’s recruitment procedures are designed to be transparent and clear for all candidates. This helps us ensure that applicants are provided with a fair and equal opportunity to demonstrate their competencies and skills by removing blocking factors, possible biases, and risks of discrimination. We encourage everyone applying to our vacancies to refrain from adding identity-related elements such as a photo, marital status, and age
SFCC Lead Architect Copenhagen jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.