OrthoAtlanta Macon GA Georgia
2 weeks ago
Flexible Schedules - Monday-Friday, No Weekends or Holidays...
$5,000 Sign on Bonus - Generous Salary and Benefits Package, including up to $2,000 in CEU plus additional time off.
The Physical Therapist is responsible for planning and administering physical therapy treatment plans designed to alleviate pain, restore function, prevent disabilities, and promote overall fitness and health of patients. The Physical Therapist will assist in the development and administration of programs to improve the clinics ability to meet the needs of the patient. The Physical Therapist provides skilled physical therapy treatment plans in accordance with physician orders, current standards of care and by assessing and interpreting evaluations and test results of patients.
New Grads welcome to apply
• Bachelor's degree in healthcare or similar
• Gradate from an accredited physical therapy program
• Current State of Georgia Physical Therapy license or eligible to receive one
• Current CPR certification for Health Care Providers
• Knowledge of CPT and ICD-10 coding procedures
• Thorough knowledge of physical therapy principles and practices
• Ability to build trust with physicians and co-workers
• Ability to keep a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Must be able to work independently
• Must be detailed oriented
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skill
• Strong sense of discretion and professionalism
OrthoAtlanta is committed to the health and wellbeing of our patients, employees, and visitors. We believe that Covid-19 vaccines are the safest and most effective tool to reduce the spread of Covid-19. We are looking for fully vaccinated candidates
Macon GA USA
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.