Resurgens Orthopaedics Lawrenceville GA Georgia
1 week ago
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES...
• Performs PT evaluation and creates treatment plans in accordance with instructions and consent of referring physician;
• Performs written re-evaluations in preparation for patients return for follow-up Physician appointments, or at a minimum documents progress every six (6) therapy sessions.
• Provides services that help improve mobility, relieve pain, and prevent or limit permanent physical disabilities of patients;
• Supervises the services of physical therapist assistants (PTA’s) to ensure compliance with the treatment plan;
• Supervises the technicians or aides to ensure their patient involvement is within their scope of practice;
• Meets or communicates regularly with a variety of healthcare professionals, including physicians, nurses, occupational therapists, physical therapists, and case managers to ensure successful patient treatment outcomes;
• Documents evaluative findings, treatments administered, the assessment of patient response to treatment and treatment plan, and other relevant information;
• Provides excellent customer service engaging in the use of clear, comprehensive, and frequent communication with customers;
• Educates patients in the prevention of injuries, conditioning, and rehabilitation of injuries;
• Other duties as assigned.
NON-ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Prepares report for disability and other forms for physician provider;
• Inventories and orders medical supplies, as directed by Rehab Manager.
Education and Experience
• Bachelors, Masters or Doctorate degree from an accredited university physical therapy program;
• Georgia State License granted by the Georgia Board of Physical Therapy required;
• Specialty certifications are welcome; orthopedics preferred;
• Two years experience treating patients in an orthopedic setting preferred.
Skills and Abilities
• Extensive knowledge related to the physical therapy care and treatment of orthopaedic injuries and illnesses
• Knowledge of how to create and carry out treatment plans as prescribed by referring physicians;
• Knowledge of documentation of care and other patient information for EMR;
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in all written and verbal communications;
• Demonstrated skills in developing successful cross- discipline relationships with physicians, OTs, and ATCs.
• Strong organizational skills with demonstrated attention to detail;
• Demonstrated conflict management skills;
• Ability to interact effectively with patients and their families or caregivers;
• Ability to travel between multiple site locations (if applicable);
• Valid Georgia driver’s license and driving history meeting Resurgens’ requirements(if applicable
Lawrenceville GA USA
Jobs in Lawrenceville GA Georgia
Physical Therapist Lawrenceville jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.