PT Solutions Physical Therapy
PT Solutions Physical Therapy Atlanta GA Georgia
2 weeks ago
PT Solutions starts with a true love of physical therapy and fuses that passion with science and training to create an unmatched standard of care for patients. Our enthusiasm is evident in all we do, both in the clinic and in the community. PT Solutions Physical Therapy is a physical therapist-owned private practice. With points of service across the US, we work in partnership with our... patients and are committed to keeping them in motion throughout all phases of injury and healing. That dedication creates authentic connections with patients and makes PT Solutions the best place to redefine recovery. Our clinicians strive to serve their clients using research-driven treatments to provide relief and restoration of their normal life.
This role is responsible for evaluating, planning, and implementing a treatment program for patients referred by physicians. This is an outpatient position. In this role, you will have the opportunity to treat a variety of specialties, including orthopaedic, pediatric, neurologic, and sports medicine patients. You will have the chance to work with a broader team to maximize patient outcomes using evidence-based care.
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
• Establish strong relationships with each patient so that they have ability to exceed their functional goals
• Ability to treat 60 patients per week
• Demonstrate a desire to positively connect with people
• Build and maintain relationships throughout the community
• Competitive compensation with ability to earn performance-based incentives
• Experience working with a diverse patient population: Neuro, Trauma, Ortho, Hand Therapy
• Foster a positive work environment by living clinically through PT Solutions core values
• Local and national organization dues and license renewal fees reimbursed by PT Solutions
• Fitness incentive, insurance benefits, employee assistance program, paid parental leave, 401k and profit sharing, and PTO package to include employee illness bank (EIB) accrual
• Graduate of APTA or CAPTE approved physical therapy program
• State licensure
• Basic Life Support Certification from the American Heart Association
See what the #PTSFam is up to on Facebook , Instagram , Twitter and LinkedIn
Atlanta GA USA
Physical Therapist (PT) Chamblee, GA Atlanta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.