MathWorks Glasgow United Kingdom
2 weeks ago
MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
Do you want to have a direct impact on the development of cutting edge wireless 6G systems?
We are seeking a talented and self-motivated engineer to develop algorithms and tools to help our customers develop 6G systems. You will investigate and simulate candidate technologies for 6G systems at the physical layer and above, using novel techniques including AI. As a key member of the development team responsible for wireless standards toolboxes, you will play a critical role in identifying opportunities and developing tools to create the next generation of mobile communication standards.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative... values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
• Investigate and simulate 6G candidate technologies such as Terahertz, localization and sensing, intelligent reflective surfaces, and non-terrestrial networks
• Apply novel machine learning and signal processing techniques to 6G challenges
• Track the work of standardisation bodies working on 5G-Advanced and early 6G wireless systems
• Interact with customers to understand their workflows and requirements
• Collaborate closely with a team of wireless and digital signal processing experts
• Create world-class 5G-Advanced and 6G simulation tools
• Develop demos to illustrate how to use our wireless simulation tools across a variety of applications and use cases
• A bachelor's degree and 6 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 3 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
• Knowledge of wireless communication standards such as: 5G, LTE, WLAN, UMTS
• AI/machine learning experience
• Experience performing link and system level simulations
• RF experience
• Knowledge of Simulink
• Programming experience in C/C
Jobs in Glasgow United Kingdom
6G Wireless Communications Engineer Glasgow jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.