Worldwide Clinical Trials
Worldwide Clinical Trials United States United States
2 weeks ago
SUMMARY: The role of Project Analyst is to manage the financial health of our projects, working closely with the project to team to accurate record all financial data, report financial data clearly to the Project team and be the financial expert for the client interface. The project analyst does this through collaboration, educating and, when necessary, challenging teams. The... Project analysts has the responsibility to escalate any financial concerns through the appropriate escalation routes.
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
• Work with Project Management Team to accurately record actual units and corresponding value completed on a monthly cycle
• Work with Project Management Team to accurately forecast future units and revenue
• Ensure invoices are raised as soon as applicable
• Monitor the total project cash position including services, PTC’s, Grants, outstanding invoices, advances, etc.
• Accurately record data in required systems. Currently including PPRs, Anaplan, Great Plains, Invoice Trackers, OOS logs, etc.
• Ensure compliance with audit requirements and support the year end and interim audit processes
• Support the CO process through the accurate recording of OOS and input to CO’s as appropriate.
• Stay up to date with local and global revenue regulations
• Ensure accurate reporting to clients in a timely manner inline with client requirements
• Work on projects and areas of specialty as agreed with the Lead/Senior Project Analysts
Perform other duties as assigned. The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Ability to influence and challenge as required
• Understanding of the financial aspects of projects from Bid tool to Project Close Out
• Take responsibility for self-learning
• Strong analytical skills
• Proficient in Excel, databases and accounting systems
• Degree educated
Promotion to the next level is not automatic based on years of experience. Personnel are evaluated on proven competency, level of responsibility, and ability to work independently
Are you interested in this job? Please apply from Salary.com
Job ID: j202305160035460123147
Recommended Job Skills: Account Reconciliation, Accounting Management
Average Estimate Salary for a Project Analyst - Serbia - Home-based: $67,232 to $89,717
This data is calculated using netizen feedback data. To get the most accurate number for your company jobs in your locations, use our subscription products: https://www.salary.com/companalyst
Jobs in United States United States
Project Analyst - Serbia - Home-based United States jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.