Standard Chartered Bank
Standard Chartered Bank Singapore Singapore
1 week ago
Director, Managed Investments, WM
• To provide Managed Investment solutions in conjunction with house views.
• To conduct proposals to PvB clients and provide analysis of fund solutions.
• To provide regular updates to RMs on market updates, opportunities and risks in all related asset classes.
• To work closely with Investment Advisors to provide Investment Strategies to RMs
• To work closely with fund providers to ensure a strong network and understanding of pipeline products as well as timely updates on portfolios.
• To monitor and grow the portfolio of funds in a stable and diversified manner (Product Concentration, Fund House Concentration)
• To develop sales tools, ensure training and improve systems to ensure the strong and stable growth of the MI portfolio.
• To ensure the Product Programs are updated to account for the changing market and regulatory environment
• To be responsible for the innovation and delivery of new Products.
• To work with... operations to ensure the smooth flow of the MI processes with minimal errors.
• To work closely with various internal Stakeholders (Group Funds, CIO Office and Investment Advisors) to provide quality client portfolio solutions. Strategy
• To build and grow the MI business into the best in the business Business
• To drive the MI business against revenue targets Processes
• To support the business with expertise around MI processes when required People & Talent
• Non people leader role Risk Management
• To ensure the smooth running of the MI business without regulatory or control issues Governance
• To ensure the smooth running of the MI business without regulatory or control issues Regulatory & Business Conduct
• Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
• Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
• Lead the team to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles. Fair Outcomes for Clients, Effective Financial Markets, Financial Crime Compliance, The Right Environment.
• Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters. Key stakeholders
• Private Bank
• Country Wealth Management
• Group Wealth Management Our Ideal candidates
• Degree Holder in the fields of either Finance, Business, Economics or Banking.
• 8 + years of experience in an advisory role in a Bank or similar capacity.
• Advanced Financial Markets & Concepts
• Keen interest in and affinity for the financial markets
• Understanding of key products: Unit Trusts, Discretionary Mandates, Private Equity
• Strong excel and PowerPoint skills
• Fluent in both written and verbal business communication, and an ability to articulate information, ideas and solutions to client .
• Strong team player who takes initiative and detail oriented
• CACS Paper 1 and Paper 2 (preferred) Role Specific Competencies
• Knowledge of Funds
• Sales Ability
• Presentation and pitching
• Data analysis About Standard Chartered
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
• Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
• Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
• Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term In line with our Fair Pay Charter, we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
• Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
• Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
• Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
• Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
• A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
• Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential. Recruitment assessments - some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website www.sc.com/careers
Director, Managed Investments, WM Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.