CREADIS Sp. z o.o.
CREADIS Sp. z o.o. Poland Poland
2 weeks ago
Become part of a dynamic, growing and innovative company
CREADIS Sp. z o. o. was established in Poland as a natural expansion of the business headquartered in Denmark and we have great ambitions and expectations to our growth in Poland. In total we employee more than 600 dedicated engineers across numerous offices in Denmark, Poland, Spain, France and USA.
CREADIS is an innovative and fast-growing engineering and consultancy business that delivers technology and business results to a variety of industries, in an expanding global footprint. We have a complete skillset to solve mechanical, electronics, software, project management, electrical and automation projects.
Your duties and responsibilities
• Instrumentations & control systems design
• Instruments specifications
• Documents creation: Instrument and I/O signal list, Instrument Layouts, C&E, Loop Diagrams, Hook-up drawings, IS-calculations, Instrument Data Sheets, Technical Specifications
• Cable routing
• Reviewing design... work and providing quality assurance
• Bachelor or master’s degree in field of automation or control systems
• Several years of experience as an instrumentation, preferably in area of chemical, heavy, oil & gas or power industry
• Knowledge of current I&C standards
• Knowledge of PLC
• Proficiency in P&ID reading
• Knowledge of instruments and control valves
• Co-ordinating with other discipline groups
• Creation of technical documentation
• Good skills in CAD (AutoCAD) and office (Word, Excel)
• Field experience is an asset
• Good command of English
• Open-minded, pro-active and driven by changes and new challenges
Leave your mark on the future solutions
As an Instrumentation Engineer at CREADIS Sp. z o.o. you will get an independent and varied workday with professional challenges matching your skills. You will be involved in small and large projects development and you will be responsible for project implementation in close dialogue with our customers. Your tasks will among others be to participate in development projects within the field of I&C systems design, prepare specifications for instruments, systems and installations, participate in FAT tests of measuring devices/automation systems, participate in the design and development of technical documentation: P&IDs, loop diagrams, technical descriptions, solve technical problems during project implementation, cooperate with the project team at all stages of implementation, other work resulting from the design assumptions.
What we offer
• 2 possible locations: Kraków, Warszawa
• Competitive salary
• Benefits: private medical care, life insurance, remote work opportunities, flexible working time, co-financing of meals, fresh fruit and cakes in the office, multisport cards
• Company several times named as on the Europe’s best places to work as an engineer in the annual employee survey done by Great Place to Work
• Buddy program
• Global career opportunities
• Being a part of an innovative and fast-growing engineering company plenty of opportunities, new challenges and rewarding relationships.
• Community of over 700 skilled specialists
• Attractive workplace based on high degree of trust and flexibility to ensure your work-life balance and ongoing development
Senior Instrumentation Engineer Poland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.