Thomson Reuters South Korea Korea, South
2 weeks ago
We are seeking a highly motivated AI software engineer with experience in cloud development to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for developing cutting-edge technology solutions and will be responsible for migrating our data center infrastructure to a cloud platform, building a DevOps environment on the cloud, and upgrading our critical services using AI technology.
About the Role
As AI Software Engineer, you will:
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop and deploy scalable AI solutions for our critical services.
• Migrate our data center infrastructure to a cloud platform while ensuring the high availability and security of our systems.
• Build and manage a DevOps environment on the cloud, including infrastructure provisioning, continuous integration, and continuous deployment pipelines.
• Develop AI models for anomaly detection, predictive maintenance, and other use cases that can enhance the reliability and efficiency of our services.
•... Implement and maintain monitoring and logging tools to ensure optimal performance of our systems.
• Participate in code reviews, testing, and troubleshooting of complex systems.
You're a fit for the role of AI Software Engineer if you have:
• Proficiency in programming languages: Python
• Proven experience in cloud development, specifically in building and managing cloud-based systems.
• Experience in implementing and deploying AI/ML models in production.
• Familiarity with cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, or GCP.
• Familiarity with DevOps practices, tools, and methodologies.
What's in it For You?
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
• Hybrid Work Model: Currently the majority of our employees are working within a hybrid environment consisting of in-office and remote work, and following local COVID-19 bylaws and guidelines.
• Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more
• Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; flexible and supportive benefits for work-life balance: company-wide Mental Health Day Off; Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings, tuition reimbursement, and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing
• Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters café networking
• Social Impact: Eight employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact
• Purpose Driven Work: We have a superpower that we've never talked about with as much pride as we should - we are one of the only companies on the planet that helps its customers pursue justice, truth and transparency. Together, with the professionals and institutions we serve, we help uphold the rule of law, turn the wheels of commerce, catch bad actors, report the facts, and provide trusted, unbiased information to people all over the world.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we've been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world's most global news services - Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on https://thomsonreuters.com
Jobs in South Korea Korea, South
Cloud DevOps Developer South Korea jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.