Gavi, The Vaccine Alliance
Gavi, The Vaccine Alliance Geneva Switzerland
2 weeks ago
• Accounts Payable;
• Provide support in investigating and resolving outstanding items in AP reconciliations;
• Ensure regular reviews and follow up for outstanding transactions i.e., follow-up of overdue MBX transactions and rejected MBX claims;
• Review and promptly respond to queries;
• Support in parking (and verifying) invoices;
• Other ad hoc requests from the Senior Manager and Accountant, Financial Services;
• Incoming Grants;
• Donor Allocations into the Grant Management Module;
• General Accounting;
• BANK clearing in FEBAN;
• MBX postings;
• Direct debits reconciliation and clearings.
Note: The essential functions listed in this section are not exhaustive of the job responsibilities; other duties may be assigned consistently with the department needs.
• Excellent analytical and research skills;
• Excellent interpersonal skills and service orientation.
• Fluency in English, additional languages... considered and asset.
• Enrolled in bachelor studies in finance/accounting/management or any discipline having taken an accounting class.
• Gavi Secretariat.
Duration: Start: 1 July 2023 (for up to 6 months)
If you wish to apply, please provide a cover letter and resume through our Careers webpage and apply by clicking on “Intern, Finance Reporting Accounting and Controlling". Deadline for applications is 21 May 2023.
Stipends are available.
The candidates must be enrolled in a university or have graduated within the past 12 months.
Interns are expected to be interning on a full-time basis.
Please note that as a vaccine organisation and in order to provide duty of care towards its employees, Gavi is requiring its new employees to confirm that they are fully vaccinated against Covid-19 as a condition for pursuing employment with us. You can find out more by visiting this link.
Become part of our community and join us on Facebook and Twitter for updates about our mission to save children’s lives! You can also follow our hashtag #vaccineswork
In support of Gavi’s commitment to diversity, equality and inclusion, we hire globally and welcome applications regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, national origin, family status, sex, gender identity or expression, physical characteristics, race, religion, spirituality or sexual orientation. Gavi has zero tolerance towards sexual harassment, sexual exploitation and abuse as well as any form of discrimination or harassment. Everyone at Gavi is expected to conduct themselves with integrity and respect towards each other. Gavi is committed to creating a work environment that is safe and professional, therefore all selected candidates will undergo rigorous reference checks. Read more here.
Gavi brings together the public and private sectors to save lives and protect people’s health by increasing equitable and sustainable use of vaccines against 18 infectious diseases. You will be joining an organisation at the centre of the international COVID-19 response, at the most critical time in global health in a lifetime. You will work in a culturally diverse environment with over 70 nationalities. You will collaborate with partners such as WHO, UNICEF, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the World Bank – and from business, civil society and government. And you will work in the first global health organisation to receive equal gender salary certification. Your unique experience, skills and talents can help us achieve our vision of leaving no one behind without the life-saving power of vaccines
Intern, Finance Reporting Accounting and Controlling Geneva jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.