Vodafone - Egypt
Vodafone - Egypt Cairo Egypt
1 week ago
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic Developer Relations Manager _(VOIS) to join our awesome team at Vodafone - Egypt in cairo, cairo.
Growing your career as a Full Time Developer Relations Manager _(VOIS) is an amazing opportunity to develop excellent skills.
If you are strong in leadership, project management and have the right drive for the job, then apply for the position of Developer Relations Manager _(VOIS) at Vodafone - Egypt today!
The Developer Relations Manager is responsible for communication and outreach to our developer community, consisting of the teams using our network analytics SDK, primarily on Android and iOS mobile platforms.
Within this scope he/she will build and lead our technical community, will be responsible for organizing workshops to inform the community about latest news of our SDK development, prioritize the component's integration and update process and track the overall progress and delivery performance.
The role is also responsible... for driving a successful technical integration of the service and improving the service through its lifecycle. The core responsibility is to manage the end-to-end delivery of new services, products or regular releases/upgrades
He/She will directly interface with customers and stakeholders from international Vodafone and Vodafone Partner markets in such projects, work with them to understand and resolve their requirements and issues and guide them.
He/She will work with the other team members - architects and developers - to support the overall Device Analytics roadmap, architecture and implementation with the goal of delivering reliable, high quality, high performance solutions.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Responsible for coordinating the integration of the analytics SDK into mobile applications (e.g. My Vodafone) with group and local market development teams, track delivery timelines and interact with key stakeholders
• Contribute to the delivery of high quality end-to-end service / development output by supporting successful roll-out, configuration, integration and testing of the mobile device analytics applications
• Testing the output of the development work and work along with mobile development team to evaluate and fix defects; Report/Log Defects and chase resolution
• Support and guide the development team in tasks that require work and expertise both in development and QA, such as many robustness/scalability/performance tasks
• Actively participate in process and tool improvements and sharing best practices with other teams contributing to the overall effectiveness of the department
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Proven track record in delivering strategic projects in the areas of mobile applications and services. Expertise in driving integration and deployment projects across different development and delivery teams.
• Understanding of development in mobile technologies and user interfaces
• Perfect communication skills, proactive mindset and capacity to learn and work independently, proven problem solving and innovation abilities, experience of working in international environments
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• Related qualification and proven experience in mobile technology, and digital products
• Experience and skills in the area of Telecommunications would be a plus
• At least 2 years work experience in software development / delivery in the area of mobile networks / devices
• Fluent english
Benefits of working as a Developer Relations Manager _(VOIS) in cairo, cairo:
● Excellent benefits
● Opportunities to grow
● Competitive salary
Developer Relations Manager _/VOIS/ - Fast Hire Cairo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.